Current Affairs 14 September 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 13 September 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 13, 2020
- Which state government launched the ‘YSR Aasara’ programme aimed at “empowering women economically and socially”?
A) Andhra Pradesh
C) Tamil Nadu
- Which state government signed MoU with the National Co-operative Development Corporation (NCDC) for the promotion and management of Farmer Producer Organisation(FPO)?
D) West Bengal
- Which state government launched a scheme called ‘GARIMA’ for sanitation workers to ensure their safety and dignity?
A) Madhya Pradesh
B) Himachal Pradesh
- According to a report on ‘Freelancing in 2020: An Abundance of Opportunities’ by Payoneer, India is on which position at the scale of fastest-growing freelance markets in the world with a massive increase in the number of freelancers this year?
- In September 2020, which of the following has been granted Foreign Contribution Regulation Act (FCRA) registration, enabling it to receive foreign donations?
A) Golden Temple
B) Taj Mahal
C) Jama Masjid
- Which bank has modernized its payments infrastructure for ATM and point-of-sale (POS) with the help of ACI Worldwide?
A) Punjab National Bank
B) Dena Bank
C) Bank of Maharashtra
D) State Bank of India
- Which country’s government has launched a campaign named ‘Asol Chini’ or ‘real-sugar’ to fight fake information and rumour spreading on social media?
D) Sri Lanka
- Who has been appointed as the first ever woman chief executive of the Citigroup?
A) Mary McNiff
B) Barbara Desoer
C) Jane Fraser
D) Marianne Lake
- Raghuvansh Prasad Singh who has passed away recently is related to which profession?
- When was World First Aid Day celebrated in 2020?
A) 11th September
B) 10th September
C) 12th September
D) 13th September
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Citigroup situated?
A) New York