Current Affairs 15 April 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 14 April 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 14, 2018
- Ambedkar Jayanti is observed annually on ______
A) April 15
B) April 13
C) April 14
D) April 12
- Which among the following state government has recently launched an institution named QUEST for tribal development?
A) Andhra Pradesh
B) Tamil Nadu
- Name the nation-wide initiative launched by the Government of India from April 14 to May 5 in order to educate the BPL families.
A) Gram Sikhsha Abhiyaan
B) Gram Swaraj Abhiyaan
C) Sarva Gyaan Abhiyaan
D) Grameen Gyaan Abhiyaan
- The government of India has recently inaugurated the Assembly & Distribution Centre for Solar Study Lamps in which of the following states?
C) Uttar Pradesh
- The 7th edition of Home Expo India 2018 will be inaugurated in which of the following cities?
D) Greater Noida
- Which among the given days has been announced by the government to be observed as Ujjwala Diwas?
A) April 15, 2018
B) April 14, 2018
C) April 20, 2018
D) April 18, 2018
- How many MoUs have been signed between India and Russia during the 3rd India-Russia Military Industrial Conference held on the side-lines of DefExpo 2018?
- Based on recent data, the Bharat BillPay registered growth rate of ______ percent in March 2018 as compared to the same month a year back.
- The government has recently laid the foundation of a solar photovoltaic (PV) module manufacturing
plant in which of the following districts of Bihar?
- In which of the following states, PM Modi has inaugurated the first health centre under Ayushman Bharat Scheme?
A) Andhra Pradesh
Static Gk Based On Current Affairs
- Under the Ayushman Bharat Scheme, the government aims to open 1.5 lakh health and wellness centres by which year?
- Who is the Minister of State (IC) for Power and New & Renewable Energy?
A) Hardeep Singh Puri
B) R.K. Singh
C) Manoj Sinha
D) Giriraj Singh
- 14 April 2018 marked the ______________ birth anniversary of Bhim Rao Ambedkar
- The planned completion date for the government’s Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana –“Saubhagya” is ____________
A) March 2020
B) December 2019
C) March 2019
D) December 2018
- The Defence Expo 2018 was held in which city?