Current Affairs 15 August 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 14 August 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of August 14, 2021
- When is World Organ Donation Day observed?
A) August 13
B) August 11
C) August 15
D) August 14
- Who is the writer of the book titled “Art Cinema And India’s Forgotten Futures: Film And History in the PostColony”?
A) Rochona Majumdar
B) Vishakha Pujari
C) Kriti Khanna
D) Shrishti Kamra
- Who have been named as ICC Player of the Month for July in men’s and women’s categories respectively?
A) Glenn Maxwell and Alyssa Healy
B) Babar Azam and Mithali Raj
C) Shakib Al Hasan and Stafanie Taylor
D) Rohit Sharma and Tammy Beaumont
- Where will the 130th Edition of Durand Cup Football Tournament held?
- Unmukt Chand announced his decision to retire from which sport?
- As per the data by government, retail inflation based on consumer price index (CPI) eased to what percent in July?
- Which of the following partnered with FinBox to offer innovative digital credit products to its merchants?
A) IIFL Finance
B) Bajaj Finance
C) Muthoot Finance
D) L&T Infrastructure Finance
- The Indian Navy participated in the Southeast Asia Cooperation and Training (SEACAT) military exercise. The exercise was led by which country’s navy?
- Which state government announced to provide interest-free loan up to ₹50,000 to street vendors, people in the age group of 18-40 years working in the service sector and unemployed of urban areas hit by Covid-19-induced financial crisis?
C) Madhya Pradesh
- From when has the centre notified the Plastic Waste Management Amendment Rules, 2021, prohibiting manufacture, import, stocking, distribution, sale and use of identified single-use plastic (SUP) items?
A) January 1, 2022
B) December 31, 2022
C) July 1, 2022
D) September 30, 2021