Current Affairs 15 December 2017 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 14 December 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 14, 2017
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi dedicated India’s first indigenous Scorpene-class submarine INS ____ to the nation on December 14, 2017
- Name the winner of the Mr India 2017 pageant?
A) Prathamesh Maulingkar
B) Jitesh Singh Deo
C) Abhi Khajuria
D) Pavan Rao
- Veteran ______ Neeraj Vora passed away on December 14 after suffering long illness.
D) Both A & B
- How much amount has been released by the Ministry of Home Affairs to six Indian states having an international border for the development of border infrastructure?
A) Rs 170 crore
B) Rs 174 crore
C) Rs 175 crore
D) Rs 180 crore
- How much amount has been pledged by Japan as grant for the construction of a vocational training centre for poor women and youth in Rajasthan’s Baran district?
A) 7.4 million Yen
B) 8.0 million Yen
C) 8.4 million Yen
D) 9.5 million Yen
- Which city will host the finals of the Ranji Trophy 2017-18 season?
- How much loan amount has been approved by the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) for financing the 100-percent electric metro rail project of Bangalore?
A) USD 300 million
B) USD 350 million
C) USD 335 million
D) USD 375 million
- The 4th India-Australia-Japan Trilateral Dialogue was held in which city?
D) New Delhi
- Which country has recently become the first nation of the world to end the national broadcasts of its FM radio network and switch to digital audio broadcasting (DAB)?
- The government of Delhi has constituted a 9 member panel to suggest norms for proper functioning of private hospitals. Who has been appointed as the head of this committee?
A) Dr. Veena Mattu
B) Dr. Kirti Bhushan
C) Dr. A. K. Patel
D) Dr. Reena Kawatra
- Which among the following payments bank has signed Rajasthan’s Rajcomp as its corporate business correspondent to give banking services to people in the state?
A) Jio Payments Bank
B) Paytm Payments Bank
C) Airtel Payments Bank
D) Fino Payments Bank
- In a move to boost global economy’s shift towards clean energy, World Bank Group has decided to stop financing oil and gas exploration and extraction projects from which year?
- Name the android based App launched by the Telangana government to help the citizens in urban areas across the state find trained and certified technicians and workers
A) Urban Genie
B) Urban Jinni
C) Urban Ginni
D) Urban Jennee
- The Reserve Bank of India has recently imposed restrictions on the banking activities of which government owned bank as its NPAs crossed 10%?
A) Allahabad Bank
B) Bank of Baroda
C) Corporation Bank
D) UCO Bank
- Who among the following has been named the best youth boxer of the year 2017 by the Asian Boxing Confederation?
A) Sachin Siwach
B) Nanao Singh
C) Vikas Krishan
D) Sanjay Swaran
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- The Holkar Stadium is located in which Indian state?
A) Kolkata, West Bengal
B) Chandigarh, Punjab
C) Pune, Maharashtra
D) Indore, Madhya Pradesh
- What is the full form of PCA in banking?
A) Prompt Corrective Action
B) Principal Component Analysis
C) Prime Customer Agenda
D) Proper Conducive Attribute
- Who is the Foreign Secretary of India?
A) Nirupama Rao
B) Subrahmanyam Jaishankar
C) Ranjan Mathai
D) Sujatha Singh
- What is the tagline of the Corporation Bank?
A) Your Perfect Banking Partner
B) Build A Better Life Around Us
C) Prosperity for all
D) Your Trusted Family Bank
- The European Investment Bank (EIB) is located in which country?