Current Affairs 15 December 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 14 December 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 14, 2019
- UNESCO & MGIEP jointly organized TECH 2019 in which city?
- Recently Maha Vikas Aghadi (MVA) government decided to name the upcoming Nagpur-Mumbai Super Communication Expressway (NMSCE) after which personality?
- Which state to celebrate three day Orchha Festival?
- Which state government CM flagged off the 1st Baristha Nagarika Tirtha Yatra Train?
- 37 th National Symposium of Heads of Police Training Institution organised in which city?
- Which e commerce company has launched the Audible Suno application in India?
- Who will head the committee to suggest segment-wise ways and means to improve loss prevention and loss minimisation in the general insurance industry?
- According to data furnished by the oil ministry to parliamentary committee,which country tops the list as largest oil supplier to India?
- Moody’s Investors Service has lowered its 2019 GDP growth forecast for India at how much percent?
- Who was named WTA Player of the Year 2019?
- Recently Dwayne Bravo has returned from the retirement from T20.He hails from which country?
- Who will be the next Chairman of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.?
A)Shrikant Madhav Vaidya
- Recently Abdelmadjid Tebboune was declared as president of which country?
- Who won the 26th Annual Crystal Award for spreading awareness about the importance of mental health?
- Recently India’s first advertising lady passed away.Name her?
- Recently Gollapudi Maruti Rao passed away.He was related to which field?
- Who is the author of book titled “Mind Master: Winning Lessons from a Champion’s Life”?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of Algeria?
- Where is the HQ of Indian Oil Corporation?
- What is the currency of Kuwait?
- Where is the hq of IRDAI?