Current Affairs 15 December 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 14 December 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 14, 2020
- Which state government launched a System for Health and Rehabilitation Assistance for distribution of assistive devices to lakhs of persons with disabilities?
C) West Bengal
- World Health Organization tied up with which of the following to implement the Emergency Medical Team (EMT) initiative?
A) International Federation of Red Cross
B) American Red Cross
C) International Committee of the Red Cross
D) Doctors Without Borders
- Between which country and India will the ‘Swadhinata Sarak’ be opened in next year?
C) Sri Lanka
- Where has the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) decided to set up an Automated Banknote Processing Centre (ABPC) for receipt, storage and dispatch of currency notes?
- Which of the following launched an electronic spot platform for agricultural commodities called BEAM?
A) Multi Commodity Exchange
B) Calcutta Stock Exchange
C) Bombay Stock Exchange
D) National Stock Exchange
- India’s Ankita Raina won the ITF Doubles Title in Dubai with Ekaterine Gorgodze of which country?
- Who won the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2020?
A) Valtteri Bottas
B) Max Verstappen
C) Charles Leclerc
D) Daniel Ricciardo
- Who won the Social Entrepreneur of the Year award instituted by the Schwab Foundation and Jubilant Bhartia Foundation?
A) Sunil Parekh
B) Hamid Saleh
C) Anshul Sardana
D) Ashraf Patel
- Which of the following has decided to launch an international prize in the field of ‘creative economy’ in the name of Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman?
- Vidyavachaspati Bannanje Govindacharya who passed away was related with?
- Charley Pride who passed away was related to which profession?
- Charles Elwood “Chuck” Yeager who passed away and was the first pilot to break the sound barrier belonged to which country?
- When is Energy Conservation Day celebrated in the country?
A) December 14
B) December 15
C) December 12
D) December 13
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of International Federation of Red Cross (IFRC) situated?
A) Rome, Italy
B) Vienna, Austria
C) Geneva, Switzerland
D) Paris, France