Current Affairs 15 February 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 14 February 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of February 14, 2019
- A Bilateral meeting between India and Germany 3rd Indo German Environment Forum held in which state/UT?
- Union Minister of Food Processing Industries Harsimrat Kaur Badal commissioned Godavari Mega Aqua Food Park in which state?
- How much amount was allocated to the Credit Linked Capital Subsidy and Technology Up Gradation Scheme?
A)Rs 2900 cr
B)Rs 3000 cr
C)Rs 2800 cr
D)Rs 2500 cr
- Minister of State for AYUSH,Shripad Yesso Naik launched which portal for online licensing of Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani and Homoeopathy drugs and related matters in New Delhi?
- Which state announced a universal old age pension scheme – Mukhyamantri Vridhajan Pension Yojna?
- India’s first Centre for Textiles Trends Forecasting to be set up in which state/UT?
- The country formerly known as the Republic of Macedonia officially changed its name to which name?
- The 38th “Cobra Gold exercise began in which country?
- According to the International Labour Organization report,the Global unemployment levels fell to how much percent?
- Who was appointed the new Election Commissioner?
- Who has been awarded the EY Entrepreneur of the Year for 2018?
- Who has been awarded “Oscat”by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals(PETA)?
- Recently, Manfred Eigen passed away. He was related to which profession?
- Recently, Francis D’Souza passed away. He was related to which field?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of Germany?
- What is the capital of Macedonia?
- What is the currency of Macedonia?