Current Affairs 15 February 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 14 February 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of February 14, 2021
- Who is the author of the book titled Kamala’s Way, a new biography of Kamala Harris, first Black woman to be elected Vice President of the United States?
A) Stephen King
B) Alice Walker
C) George Saunders
D) Dan Morain
- Former pacer Ezra Moseley who passed away hailed from which country?
A) West Indies
C) New Zealand
- Technology Information, Forecasting and Assessment Council (TIFAC), under which of the following has launched a job portal Saksham that will conduct skills mapping exercises of workers as per requirements of MSMEs?
A) Council of Scientific and Industrial Research
B) Department of Science and Technology
C) Indian Council of Medical Research
D) Science and Engineering Research Board
- As announced by the government of India, it will sell how much percent of its stake in National Fertilizers Ltd (NFL) through an offer for sale?
- Bank of India is going to acquire how much percent stake each in BOI AXA Investment Managers and BOI AXA Trustee Services?
- Which of the following along with the Confederation of Women Entrepreneurs of India (COWE), has launched a campaign ‘Swavalamban Sashakt’ to give a fillip to the government’s Stand Up India (SUI) scheme?
A) National Housing Bank
B) National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
C) Small Industries Development Bank of India
D) Exim Bank
- Star Health and Allied Insurance, a leading standalone health Insurance company in India, announced the launch of its Arogya Sanjeevani policy on which platform?
- Which insurance company launched the first ‘corporate risk index’ to help businesses navigate the post-pandemic world?
A) IFFCO Tokio
B) TATA AIG
C) ICICI Lombard
D) Bharti Axa
- Which bank has inked a pact with Indian Oil Corporation to provide up to ₹2 crore to the oil company’s dealers?
A) Bank of Baroda
B) Punjab National Bank
C) State Bank of India
D) Indian Overseas Bank
- Which company partnered with National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) to provide worksheets and content to facilitate home learning and early skill development of students across India?
D) Hewlett Packard
- Indian Navy signed a Memorandum of Understanding with which institute on research in underwater domain of Naval Electronic Systems?
A) IIT Delhi
B) IIT Chennai
C) IIT Ropar
D) IIT Guwahati
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Star Health and Allied Insurance located?