Current Affairs 15 January 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 14 January 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of January 14, 2019
- Who will head the seven-member Group of Ministers (GoM) to look into the revenue shortfall being faced by states following the roll out of GST?
B)Sushil Kumar Modi
- Which state became the first state to implement the 10 percent reservation for economically weaker sections of the general category?
- Which government has imposed a ban on the sale and use of plastics products in the Union Territory from March 1?
C)Daman and Diu
- Which city’s police inducted a road safety robot into its fold named ROADEO?
- The National Youth Parliament Festival 2019 will be held in which city?
- th International Micro Irrigation Conference on modern Agriculture will be held in which city?
- “IMBEX 2018-19” is a military exercise between India and which country?
- Who has become the first women trekking to Agasthyarkoodam peak, after the Kerala High Court lifted the ban on women’s trekking?
D)K Dhanya Sanal
- Which team has topped the list in the latest ICC Test Team rankings?
- Which state topped the medal tally in Khelo india Youth Games 2018?
- Who became the youngest gold medallist in shooting?
- Who won the Premier Badminton League Title 2018?
- Recently,Ananth Narayanan stepped down from his post of Chief Executive.He was the former Chief Executive of which company’s arms ?
- Who has won the Sushila Devi Literature Award for her novel “Things to leave behind”?
- Who received the first ever Philip Kotler Presidential Award?
B)Ram Nath Kovind
- Recently,Rajesh Ghodge passed away.He was related to which sports?
- Recently,Mohd Zulfiquaruddin passed away.He was related to which sports?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Flipkart?
- Where is the HQ of International Cricket Council?
- What is the currency of Myanmar?