Current Affairs 15 January 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 14 January 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of January 14, 2021
- When is Indian Armed Forces Veterans Day celebrated?
A) January 14
B) January 12
C) January 18
D) January 15
- D Prakash Rao who passed away was related with which profession?
D) Social Activist
- National Informatics Centre (NIC) along with which of the following launched CollabCAD software, a collaborative network, computer-enabled software system, providing a total engineering solution from 2D drafting and detailing to 3D product design?
A) National Testing Agency
B) Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations
C) Central Board of Secondary Education
- According to a report released by London & Partners, which city has emerged as the world’s fastest-growing mature tech ecosystem in the world since 2016?
- Where has Tesla, US-based electric and clean energy company, opened its fully-owned subsidiary in India?
- Nomura revised up its FY21 GDP forecast to a contraction of what percent as against the official estimate of a 7.7 per cent contraction for India?
- With which bank has FSS (Financial Software and Systems), a leading payment processor and provider of integrated payment products, partnered to promote financial inclusion among underserved and unbanked segments?
A) Airtel Payments Bank
B) Fino Payments Bank
C) Jio Payments Bank
D) India Post Payments Bank
- Who will head the committee formed by IRDAI to examine the availability of health insurance products in the country?
A) Nachiket Mor
B) K Hari Prasad
C) Subhash Chandra Khuntia
D) A K Chand
- Who is appointed as the chairman of the Working Group (WG) on digital lending including lending through online platforms and mobile apps by RBI?
A) Jayant Kumar Dash
B) Ajay Kumar Choudhary
D) Manoranjan Mishra
- World Health Organization (WHO) along with the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC), Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF), and which other organization has announced the establishment of a global Ebola vaccine stockpile to ensure outbreak response?
- Which state government the ‘Fire Park’, a first of its kind initiative in the country, to bring awareness on fire safety measures?
C) Madhya Pradesh
- With which country did India sign an MoU for scientific and technical cooperation?
- Which multi-agency military exercise was held by the India Navy, involving 13 coastal States and Union Territories, to further bolster maritime security and surveillance?
A) Samudra Shakti
D) Sea Vigil
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Financial Software and Systems (FSS) situated?
- Where is the HQ of International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) situated?
A) Paris, France
B) New York, USA
C) Geneva, Switzerland
D) Copenhagen, Denmark
- Where is the HQ of Doctors Without Borders (Médecins sans frontières) situated?
A) Geneva, Switzerland
B) Stockholm, Sweden
C) Vienna, Austria
D) Paris, France