Current Affairs 15 July 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 14 July 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 14, 2019
- Recently the government has launched which initiative to improve quality of care in labour room and maternity operation theatres?
- Which country has launched Proton M rocket carrying the Spektr RG space telescope?
- As per IHS Markit,Which country will overtake the UK to become the world’s fifth biggest economy in 2019?
- Who clinched the WBC international welterweight title in Jeddah?
- Who clinched 11th consecutive victory in US Professional circuit?
- Who won women’s Wimbledon Title 2019?
- Which country will host FIFA U17 World Cup 2019?
- Who has been appointed as the Chief Security Advisor to Jammu and Kashmir Governor, Satya Pal Malik?
- Who recently resigned as minister from the Punjab cabinet?
A)Navjot Singh Sidhu
B)Jyoti Raj Scindia
- Which Film has won big at this year’s SAARC film festival, bagging four awards, including ‘Best Feature Film’?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of SAARC?
- What is the currency of Brazil?