Current Affairs 15 July 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 14 July 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 14, 2020
- Veteran journalist, columnist, writer Nagindas Sanghvi who passed away recently hailed from which state?
- Which state govt. has launched a campaign named ‘Roko -Toko’ for those who do not wear masks?
A) West Bengal
C) Madhya Pradesh
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Which city’s successful model of Dhanvanatari Rath has shown the true path of taking health services to people’s doorstep during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Which state has got a financial aid of Rs 1,500 crore from the Centre to expand its crop diversification scheme and rejuvenate ponds in the state?
- Jack Charlton, England’s 1966 World Cup winner, who passed away recently was associated with which sports?
- Which country’s scientists have developed a low-cost method to turn waste into ethanol for use as sanitisers?
- Who has been honoured with the “Top Publicist” award in the Global Humanitarian Awards 2020?
A) Raman Kumar
B) Sujeet Tripathi
C) Sachin Awasthi
D) Sunil Sardana
- Which Bollywood actor has been chosen as the ambassador of the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) 2020?
A) Priyanka Chopra
B) Amitabh Bachchan
C) Shilpa Shetty
D) Salman Khan
- Which state has launched a campaign named “Pure for Sure” to ensure purity of milk & dairy products?
B) Tamil Nadu
- Who has been chosen as the chairperson of the SEBI’s revamped committee that advises the capital markets regulator on matters related to regulation and development of mutual fund industry?
A) Shyamala Gopinath
B) Nachiket Mor
C) Usha Thorat
D) Arundhati Bhattacharya
- Former Prime Minister Helen Clark and former President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf of which countries respectively have been chosen by WHO to head the panel to review its handling of the COVID-19 pandemic and the response by governments?
A) Japan and Kuwait
B) New Zealand and Liberia
C) Ethiopia and Finland
D) Philippines and Qatar
- Ranjan Sehgal who passed away recently belonged to which profession?
- Which bank has partnered with financial services corporation, Visa, to roll out Visa Secure to the bank’s cardholders?
A) Karur Vyasya Bank
B) DCB Bank
C) Federal Bank
D) Axis Bank
- To encourage the listing of which of the following has the BSE signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with IIT Alumni Council?
A) Insurance Companies
C) Non-bank financial institutions
D) Oil Companies
- According to the Bank of America Securities, if Covid vaccine is delayed, India’s GDP can contract up to how much percent?
- Which state government has started Mera Ghar Mera Vidyalaya scheme to facilitate learning among public school children?
C) Madhya Pradesh
- As per the Bloomberg Pay Index, who has grabbed the top spot in the list of highest paid CEOs in US in 2019?
A) Tim Cook
B) Jeff Bezos
C) Doug McMillon
D) Elon Musk
- Which institute’s Startup launched Ozone-based N95 Masks Decontamination Device, Chakr DeCoV?
A) IIT Delhi
B) NIT Jalandhar
C) IIT Roorkee
D) NIT Kurukshetra
- Brahm Vasudeva passed away recently. He belonged to which profession?
- How many Indians have been awarded the Von Karman Award before ISRO’s chief Dr. Kailasavadivoo Sivan who is awarded in the year 2020?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Visa located?
- Where is the HQ of International Academy of Astronautics located?
A) Vienna, Austria
B) Rome, Italy
C) Paris, France
D) Tokyo, Japan
- Where is the HQ of Federal Bank situated?