Current Affairs 15 July 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 14 July 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 14, 2021
- Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed won parliamentary elections of which country again?
- Which Indian state got recently added to the Indian Railways map after passenger train – Rajdhani Express reached one of the stations in that state?
- Who won the European Championship 2020 Golden Boot?
A) Robert Lewandowski
B) Lionel Messi
C) Cristiano Ronaldo
D) Antoine Griezmann
- Which movie has been recently added to the collection of the National Film Archives of India (NFAI)?
A) Bajrangi Bhaijaan
- The book titled “A New Cold War: Henry Kissinger and the Rise of China” is edited by Sanjaya Baru and whom?
A) Vishesh Kumar
B) Rohit Nagpal
C) Ankit Singh
D) Rahul Sharma
- Pankaj Singh announced his retirement from which sport?
- Who is elected as the Prime Minister of Nepal for the 5th time?
A) Sushil Koirala
B) Sher Bahadur Deuba
C) Pushpa Kamal Dahal
D) K. P. Sharma Oli
- IIT Madras has collaborated with which of the following to conduct a National hackathon called ‘SAMVEDAN 2021 – Sensing Solutions for Bharat’?
- Journalist and playwright Omchery N N Pillai has been selected for which country’s Keraleeya Samajam (BKS)’s Literary Award for 2021?
D) Saudi Arabia
- Who is author of the book titled “The Struggle Within: A Memoir of the Emergency”?
A) BN Sachdeva
B) Kapil Awasthi
C) Sunil Gaba
D) Ashok Chakravarti
- National Research Centre on Yak in which state/UT has tied up with the National Insurance Company Ltd. for insuring their livestock?
A) Arunachal Pradesh
B) Himachal Pradesh
C) Jammu and Kashmir
- Henrietta Fore, executive director of which organization resigned citing family health issues?
A) World Wide Fund for Nature
D) Food and Agriculture Organization
- In July 2021, the Indian Navy received the 10th anti-submarine warfare aircraft P-8I from the which company?
- Indian Mithai Raj lost top spot to skipper Stafanie Taylor of which country in the latest ICC ODI rankings?
B) South Africa
C) New Zealand
D) West Indies
- Badminton World Federation (BWF) announced which country as the host of World Badminton Championships to be held in 2026?
- Who has authored the book titled ‘Urdu Poets and Writers – Gems of Deccan’?
A) Bashir Badr
B) Ada Jafri
C) Sahil Ludhianvi
D) J.S. Ifthekhar
- Where is National Thermal Power Corporation, NTPC going to set up India’s single largest solar park?
B) Rann of Kutch
- In which state schemes such as Comprehensive Scheme for development of MSCB Ltd. and PACS (Primary Agriculture Co-operative Societies) have been launched implemented under NABARD?
- Which state/UT government has signed an MoU with Sikkim State Organic Certification Agency (SOCCA) to turn the state/UT into an organic entity?
D) Jammu and Kashmir
- Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority, APEDA signed an MoU with which of the following for strengthening export linkage of farmer cooperatives and Farmer Producer Organisation, FPOs?
A) National Academy of Agricultural Sciences
B) National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
C) National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd, NAFED
D) Indian Council of Agricultural Research
- Deepak Kabra has become the first Indian to be selected for judging which competition in the Tokyo Olympic Games?
- Paul Orndorff who passed away was related which sports?
- Where is NTPC REL going to set up the India’s first green Hydrogen Mobility project?
A) Himachal Pradesh
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Badminton World Federation situated?
A) Bern, Switzerland
B) Paris, France
C) Lausanne, Switzerland
D) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Where is the HQ of Agriculture and processed food production export Development Authority (APEDA) situated?
A) New Delhi
- Where is the HQ of National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation of India (NAFED) situated?
D) New Delhi
- Where is the HQ of NTPC Limited situated?
B) New Delhi
- Where is the HQ of National Film Archive of India situated?
- What is the currency of Ethiopia?