Current Affairs 15 June 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 14 June 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 14, 2019
- The Tripura and Which other state government have undertaken an ambitious plan for afforestation recently?
- Which state launched Mukhyamantri Vriddha Pension Yojana for poor people?
- India to launch first solar mission Aditya L1 in Which year?
- Which company has launched AI labs with 10 colleges in India?
- Haji Kalimullah, popularly known as ‘Mango Man’ has been named a new variety of Mango after which personality?
- The world’s highest operating weather station has been installed on which mountain?
- As per UNCTAD World Investment Report 2019,global FDI fell by How much percent in 2018?
- As per UNCTAD Report,FDI in India grew by how much percent in 2019?
- Which company has announced a partnership with Digit Insurance to offer EMI insurance to the company’s five million customers?
- According to a report released by brand analytics firm TRA Research,Which company has emerged as the most trusted brand in India in 2019?
- Recently Lee Ching Wei announced his retirement.He was related to which sports?
- Who is the sole Indian in the Forbes list of world’s highest paid athletes?
- Who was named as deputy leader in Lok Sabha?
- Who will continue as secretary to Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu?
B)IV Subba Rao
- Who was named as CEO of Reckitt Benckiser?
- Recently Rajnath Singh Surya passed away.He was related to which field?
B)Actor and Director
D)Journalist and Politician
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of UNCTAD?
- Where is the HQ of Dell?