Current Affairs 15 March 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 14 March 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 14, 2018
- Name the digital addressing system launched by Google to make searching for Indian addresses simpler
A) Plus Codes
B) Dot Site
C) Locate Spot
D) Plus Point
- The state government of Haryana has constituted a panel to study and find solution to polluted water flowing in Yamuna river affecting the four districts of the state. Who will head the committee?
A) Ram Bilas Sharma
B) Abhimanyu Singh Sindhu
C) Om Parkash Dhankhar
D) Manohar Lal Khattar
- Recently, Narendra Jha passed away. He was a renowned ________
- Which among the given Union Ministries is soon to set up an innovation cell to boost innovation in the Ministry?
A) Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship
B) Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
C) Ministry of Science and Technology
D) Ministry of Human Resource Development
- Name the Indian film to win the international Grand Prix de Montreal title at the 21st edition of Film Pour Enfants de Montreal Film (FIFEM)
- What is the estimated GDP growth of India as predicted by the World Bank for the financial year 2018-19?
- What is the name of the mobile application launched by the Government to provide an interface between fly ash producers and the potential users?
- The Asia-Pacific Regional Conference of the International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP) was held in which city?
A) New Delhi
- Indian short film ‘Shunyata’ has been conferred with an award at Best of India Short Film Festival in Los Angeles. The film features which among the following stars?
A) Irrfan Khan
B) Jackie Shroff
C) Amitabh bachchan
D) Anupam Kher
- Which among the following Ministries has been honored with the Certificate of Appreciation for successfully implementing e-Office in the Ministry?
A) Ministry of Power
B) Ministry of Human Resource Development
C) Ministry of Defence
D) Ministry of Railways
- The National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) celebrated its _______ Inception Day on 11th March, 2018.
- Veteran physicist Stephen Hawking died due to old age. He belonged to which country?
A) United States
C) United Kingdom
- India’s tallest flag has recently been rolled out in which of the following place of Karanataka?
- How much amount of Line of Credit (LoC) has been announced by India to Mauritius for defense procurement?
A) USD 100 million
B) USD 200 million
C) USD 150 million
D) USD 250 million
- The Indian government has formed an association of all-India metro rail companies named ___________ for better exchange of ideas and innovations.
- According to the 5th Annual Survey of India’s City-Systems (ASICS) by Janaagraha Centre for Citizenship and Democracy, which Indian city has emerged as the top city to show improvement in quality of governance?
- Uttar Pradesh’s biggest 75 MW solar power plant has been inaugurated in which of the following cities by PM Modi and French President Emmanuel Macron?
A) Lakhimpur Kheri
- The book on women safety titled Mahila Suraksha has been launched by which state government to empower women folk of the state?
C) Himachal Pradesh
D) Uttar Pradesh
- India’s first Centre for Design and Innovation (CDI) will be established in which of the following cities?
- Name the first Indian state to conduct a household survey at state and district level to estimate the multidimensional poverty of the state?
A) West Bengal
B) Tamil Nadu
D) Andhra Prdaesh
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- Who is the current Director of National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB)?
A) Radha Krishna Kini A
B) Manish Shankar Sharma
C) Ish Kumar
D) Mahesh Muralidhar Bhagwat
- Who is the Minister of State (Independent Charge) in the Ministry of Power?
A) Raj Kumar Singh
B) Piyush Goyal
C) Manoj Sinha
D) Rao Inderjit Singh
- Who is the Union Cabinet Minister of Human Resource Development?
A) Smriti Irani
B) Prakash Javadekar
C) Jagat Prakash Nadda
D) Narendra Singh Tomar
- Who is the Cabinet Secretary of India?
A) K. M. Chandrasekhar
B) Ajit Seth
C) B. K. Chaturvedi
D) P.K. Sinha
- Who is the Prime Minister of Mauritius?
A) Xavier Luc Duval
B) Navin Ramgoolam
C) Pravind Jugnauth
D) Vishnu Lutchmeenaraidoo