Current Affairs 15 May 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 14 May 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 14, 2019
- Recently DRDO conducted a successful flight test of which high speed aerial target in Odisha?
- Which airport of India has been declared as the 8th best airport in the world as per annual rating report by AirHelp?
A)Indira Gandhi International Airport
B)Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
C)Chaudhari Charan Singh International Airport
D)Sardar Vallabhai International Airport
- Recently Amit Agarwal resigned from his post.He was the former CFO of which company?
- How much amount of venture capital fund was announced by NABARD for equity investment in agriculture and rural focused startup’s?
A)Rs 100 cr
B)Rs 800 cr
C)Rs 700 cr
D)Rs 600 cr
- Which insurance company announced the launch of “Mosquito Disease Protection Policy”?
A)National Insurance Company Limited
B)IDBI Federal Insurance
C)HDFC Ergo General Insurance Company
D)New India Assurance Company
- Who won the International Cricketer of the year Award 2019 during the CEAT International Cricket Awards 2019?
- Who became the first female to be appointed to the ICC International Panel of Match Referres?
- Who won Premier League Title 2019?
- Who has been appointed as CEO of LIC Mutual Fund?
- Who has been appointed as new Chairman of ITC Ltd?
- Who took charge as the new BMC Commissioner?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of DRDO?
- Where is the HQ of NABARD?