Current Affairs 15 May 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 14 May 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 14, 2021
- Which country chaired first BRICS Employment Working Group (EWG) Meeting was held in 2021?
- As per World Bank report “Migration and Development Brief “ ,how much amount of remittances India received in 2020?
A) $90 billion
B) $85 billion
C) $80 billion
D) $83 billion
- Which state developed Teeka web portal for systematic vaccination of people?
B) Madhya Pradesh
C) Uttar Pradesh
- Which organisation has approved registration to PTC, BSE and ICICI Bank-led Pranurja Solution Ltd to start the country’s third power exchange?
A) THDC Limited
B) Energy Efficiency Services Limited
C) NITI AAYOG
D) Central Electricity Regulatory Commission
- Which company has launched international money transfer partnerships with remittances firms Wise and Western Union Co for users of its U.S. payments app?
B) Google Pay
- Recently which company has launched an all-electric motorcycle brand “LiveWire,?
D) Harley Davidson
- Recently Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has granted authorisation to which company to operate as a prepaid payment instruments (PPI) company?
C) Eroute Technologies
D) Frankfurt Technology
- Geojit Financial Services has entered into an agreement with which bank to provide a three-in-one account to the latter’s customers?
- Which company has introduced an automated process to obtain monthly foreign inward remittance advice (FIRA), allowing Indian merchants to download their monthly digital FIRA issued by banks?
- As per data released by the Ministry of Statistics & Programme Implementation (MoSPI),country’s retail inflation eased to how much percent in April 2021?
- As per Food and Agricultural Organisation data,world food price index climbed by how much points versus March ?
- Who has been appointed to the executive committee of the International Council for Advertising Self-Regulation (ICAS)?
A) Manisha Kapoor
B) Vanita Gupta
C) Shreya Srivastava
D) Shivangi Singh
- Who has been appointed as the new Chief at the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA)?
A) Martin Griffiths
B) Mark Lowcock
C) Andrew Jenny
D) Faith Barol
- Recently,Yoweri Museveni has been sworn in as new president of which country?
- Who has received the “World Food Award” of the year 2021?
A) Shakuntala Hark Singh
B) Vanita Gupta
C) Rattan Lal
D) Simran Groot
- Recently V Chandrasekhar passed away,He was related to which sports?
B) Table tennis
- Who is the author of novel “Klara and the Sun”?
A) Nomad Lewis
B) Faith Barol
C) Mohan Munda
D) Kazuo Ishiguro
- Who is the author of book “All time favourite of Children”?
A) Amitav Ghosh
B) Ruskin Bond
C) Shilpa Kumar
D) Amitabh Chaudhary
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- When was World Bank founded?
- What is the currency of Singapore?
- Where is the HQ of Food and Agricultural Organisation?
- Where is the HQ of PayPal?
- What is the capital of Uganda?