Current Affairs 15 November 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 14 November 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of November 14, 2018
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated world’s largest financial technology festival FINTECH in which country?
- Which state cabinet cleared the proposal to rename Faizabad and Allahabad as Ayodhya and Prayagraj respectively?
- Which country’s space agency launched GSLV MK 3 D2 carrying GSAT 29 satellite?
- What is the name of Cyclone which is over West central and adjoining Eastcentral & South Bay of Bengal?
- Which country topped the list with the lowest risk of a natural disaster as well as crime rates in the World Economic Fund on crime rates,the World Risk Report on natural disasters,the NHS Fit For Travel website on health and the Foreign Office’s assessments of the risks of terrorism report?
- The two day annual meeting of World Economic Forum’s Global Future Council began in which city?
- Which express has been launched to cover major spots related to the Hindu epic?
A)Tirth Sthal Express
C)Kashi Viswanath Express
D)Sri Ramayana Express
- Which state government launched a Cloud based skill initiative with Amazon Web Services(AWS)?
- As part of the European Union project “international Urban Cooperation”,which city corporation has signed MoU with Vilnius,the capital city of Lithuania?
- Which state government signed several Memorandums of Understanding with industry lobby group FICCI as well as with companies to promote a robust ecosystem of training and recruitment in the state?
- Which state police launched the e-learning portal “NIPUN’ to impart in-service training to its personnel?
- How much amount will be injected by RBI into the market by purchasing government securities?
- According to Gartner, India’s IT Spending is poised to hit by how much in 2019?
- Which country won their 6th Fed Cup Title in eight years?
- Which state to host national football team camps?
- Who was appointed as new Enforcement Directorate Director(ED)?
- Who was given additional charge of the Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers?
C)Narendra Singh Tomar
D)DV Sadananda Gowda
- Who has been appointed as the first ever youth ambassador of United Nations Children’s Fund(UNICEF) India?
- Who has been honoured with the “Lifetime Achievement Award” at the 6th Indian Social Work Congress in New Delhi?
- Who was declared the winner of “Doodle for Google”competition where art-loving students brought their imaginations to life for the search engine giant’s logo?
B)Pingla Rahul More
- Recently,which comic legend passed away?
- Recently,Roshan lal Sethi passed away.He was related to which profession?
- What is the theme of this year’s World Diabetes Day?
A)Eyes on diabetes
B)The Family and Diabetes
C)Our right to a healthy future
D)Healthy living and diabetes
- What is the theme of this year’s World Antibiotics Awareness Week 2018?
A)Awareness of antibiotics
B)Seek advice regarding antibiotics
D)Antibiotics:Handle with care
- When is World Kindness Day observed?
- What is the theme of this year’s World Pneumonia Day 2018?
A)Innovate to end Pneumonia
B)Keep the Promise:Stop Pneumonia Now
C)Stop Pneumonia:Invest in Child Health
D)Every Breath Counts: Stop Pneumonia Now
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is HQ of Google?
- Where is HQ of UNICEF?
- Where is the HQ of Gartner?