Current Affairs 15 October 2017 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 14 October 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of October 14, 2017
- Noted educational administrator Satish Chandra passed away recently. He wrote which subject’s NCERT’s textbooks in 1970s?
- Who has been named as the next Director-General of United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)?
A) Audrey Azoulay
B) Irina Bokova
C) Abella Martin
D) Barbara Thomas
- Who has been appointed as the Business Head of ‘MobiKwik Payment Gateway’?
A) Upasana Taku
B) Rumaila Shikhawat
C) Kinjal Rana
D) Rukaiya Rangwala
- Which of the following state government treasuries department has signed an MOU with State Bank of India for integration of SBI e-Pay with cyber treasury?
B) Uttar Pradesh
- Name the mobile application launched by state run Union Bank of India as part of its drive to digitise customer-facing banking services.
A) Union Suraksha
B) Union Sahan
C) Union Sahyog
D) Union Sahayta
- Which of the following banks announced the takeover of micro finance lender Bharat Financial Inclusion Ltd?
A) Yes Bank
B) IndusInd Bank
C) Laxmi Vilas Bank
D) HDFC Bank
- Which of the following cities is going to host International Puppet Festival from October 26?
- At which of the Indian Institute of Technology, world’s largest combustion research centre has been inaugurated?
A) IIT, Roorkee
B) IIT, Delhi
C) IIT, Madras
D) IIT, Bombay
- Which of the following railway station of Uttar Pradesh has been renamed after Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay?
A) Jhansi Junction railway station
B) Mughalsarai railway station
C) Bahraich railway station
D) Bareilly City railway station
- With which of the following country has India launched ‘Startup Sambandh’ initiative, a mechanism to foster greater cooperation among start-ups and help both countries enter each other’s markets?
- The Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Act that has come into effect from October 12 was passed by parliament in March 2016. It was passed to replace the BIS Act of ________
- Experimental vaccines cAd3-EBOZ and rVSV-ZEBOV have been found safe and effective for which of the following?
B) Hepatitis B
Click here for the Current Affairs Quiz Section
4 Thoughts to “Current Affairs Quiz: October 15, 2017”
Thank u Az