Current Affairs 15 October 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 14 October 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of October 14, 2018
- India and Australia held the second “2+2” secretary level dialogue in which city?
- What is India’s rank in the latest global index on Right to Information in 2018?
- Which former Indian captain’s technology start-up Spektacom Technologies launched the “Power Bat” ?
- Which country’s cabinet agreed to abolish the death penalty and halt pending executions?
- The World Bank launched a new fund intended to help insure vulnerable countries against natural disasters. How much fund is allocated for the same?
- Who has been declared as the official mascot for the Odisha’s Men’s Hockey World Cup 2018?
- Who has become the youngest Indian to make a century on his Test Debut on day one of the first Test against West Indies in Rajkot?
- Which state to get the “Oscar for best policies” at a UN ceremony in Rome”?
- Who has been announced as the winner of the New Academy prize in literature 2018?
- What is the theme of this year’s World Migratory Bird day 2018?
A)Stand Up for Bird Rights
B)Unifying Our voices for Bird Conservation
C)Bird and Us
D)Bird Nature and Us
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the capital of Guadeloupe?
- What is the currency of Guadeloupe?
- Where is the HQ of Food and Agriculture Organisation?