Current Affairs 15 October 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 14 October 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of October 14, 2020
- What is the theme of World Standards Day 2020?
A) Smart Health: Using Intelligent Systems
B) Protecting the planet with standards
C) Video Standards Create a Global Stage
D) International Standards and the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- What is the theme of International Day for Disaster Risk Reduction 2020?
A) Disaster Risk Governance
B) Reduce disaster damage
C) Disaster Risk Reduction
D) Home Safe Home
- Name the autobiography of late multiple term Lok Sabha MP Dr Balasaheb Vikhe Patil released by Prime Minister Narendra Modi?
A) Deh Vechara Kadani
B) Deh Vechara Karani
C) Deh Vechava Karani
D) Dev Vechava Kadani
- Vinod Singh who passed away in October 2020 belonged to which profession?
- To what amount has the RBI raised banks’ maximum aggregate retail exposure limit to entities with turnover up to ₹50 crore?
A) Rs 8.00 crore
B) Rs 5.00 crore
C) Rs 7.50 crore
D) Rs 8.50 crore
- As per the International Monetary Fund, the iNdian Economy is projected to contract by how much percent in 2020?
- Axis Bank announced the launch of its ACE Credit Card in India in collaboration with Google Pay and which other company?
C) Maestro Card
D) American Express
- Which state government has launched a mobile water testing laboratory van, fully equipped with a multi-parameter system containing analysers, sensor, probes and instruments meant for assessing water quality?
C) West Bengal
- Loan agreement worth how much amount has been signed between India and the Asian Development Bank (ADB) to finance inclusive and sustainable water supply and sanitation infrastructure and services in 14 secondary towns of the state of Rajasthan?
A) $500 million
B) $200 million
C) $400 million
D) $300 million
- Which team won the 17th NBA championship?
A) Houston Rockets
B) Miami Heat
C) Los Angeles Lakers
D) Toronto Raptors
- Shobha Naidu who passed away recently was related with which profession?
- Charlie Moore, the 400-meter hurdles champion at the 1952 Helsinki Olympics, passed away in October 2020. He hailed from which country?
- When is National Philately Day celebrated?
A) October 17
B) October 14
C) October 16
D) October 13
- Which institute has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), Pune for installing a state of the art super computer in the process of becoming part of the National Super Computing Mission of the Government of India?
A) NIT, Jalandhar
B) NIT, Kurukshetra
C) NIT, Warangal
D) NIT, Tiruchirappalli
- In which state did the Tribal Affairs Ministry along with IIT Kanpur and state’s MFP Federation launched an initiative called ‘Tech For Tribals’ to impart entrepreneurship and business skills to tribals in the state?
C) Himachal Pradesh
- How much amount did the Exim Bank extended to Maldives for undertaking Greater Male’s connectivity project in Maldives?
A) USD 200 million
B) USD 600 million
C) USD 400 million
D) USD 500 million
- Which company partnered with the Government of India’s All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) to provide online course modules to students across the country?
- Which company has partnered with Signzy, a RegTech startup based in India, for global rollout of Signzy’s video-based KYC (Know Your Customer) solution for its banking customers?
B) American Express
D) Maestro card
- Which company has been selected by the government to connect 5,000 village panchayats in border and Naxal-affected states as well as in island territories with satellite broadband under BharatNet project by March 2021?
A) HCIL Comtel
B) Hughes Communications
C) Touch Net India Pvt. Ltd
D) Nextra Broadband
- How much loan amount has been granted by the Asian Development Bank (ADB) to the Govt. of India to develop water supply and integrated stormwater and sewage management infrastructure and strengthen capacities of urban local bodies (ULBs) for improved service delivery in the state of Madhya Pradesh?
A) $270 million
B) $160 million
C) $380 million
D) $450 million
- Which of the following launched its high impact TV campaign starring 11 Cricket stars?
- Where did the Defence Minister Rajnath Singh laid the foundation stone for the strategically important Nechiphu tunnel?
D) Arunachal Pradesh