Current Affairs 15 September 2017 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 14 September 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 14, 2017
- India launched which of the following Operation to provided assistance to Bangladesh to tackle Rohingya refugee crisis?
A) Operation Samajh
B) Operation Insaniyat
C) Operation Suvidha
D) Operation Kartavya
- A two-day Regional Conference on Good Governance and Replication of Best Practices began at which of the following places?
- Who inaugrated First National Conference on “Uniformed Women in Prison Administration”?
A) Narendra Tomar
B) Kiren Rijiju
C) Dharmendra Pradhan
D) Maneka Gandhi
- Which of the following ministry has recently announced ‘Swachhta’ Ranking 2017 for Higher Education Institute?
A) External Affairs Ministry
B) Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
C) Human Resource and Development
D) Ministry of Women and Child Development
- Who of the following has launched Mission- 24?
A) Nitin Gadkari
B) Anil Ambani
C) Sachin Tendulkar
D) Rahul Dravid
- Which of the following became 1st Indian state to approve e-vehicle policy?
- Which of the following e-commerce company has developed and introduced ‘anti-theft’ packaging for the first time in India?
- The Frank Islam Foundation in Washington has joined hands with which of the following to showcase inclusive India?
A) Indo-Asian News Service
B) Press Trust of India
C) Indian Express Limited
- Which of the following companies has been recognised in Fortune’s annual list of the Top 50 companies that are changing the world?
- OBC Creamy layer bar has been raised from Rs. 6 lakh per annum to __ lakh per annum w.e.f September 1, 2017.
A) 5 lakh
B) 9 lakh
C) 7 lakh
D) 8 lakh
- Hindi Divas is celebrated on which of the following date ?
A) 12 September
B) 13 September
C) 14 September
D) 15 September
- Veteran American Actor ___ has passed away recently.
A) Frank Vincet
B) Lawrence Tolito
C) Cathy Hollestone
D) David Richard
- Who of the following is an Indian Economist to win Balzan Prize 2017?
A) Vidya Rani
B) Sunita Sharma
C) Bina Agarwal
D) Kanika Verma
- Which of the following Port has won “Container Terminal of the Year” Award, 2017?
A) Krishnapatnam Port
B) Jawaharlal Nehru Port
C) Kandla Port
D) Momugao Port
- Which of the following state is going to host 36th National Games in year 2018?
- Technology Gaint Google is going to launch which of the following Payment App in India?
- Which of the following bank has bagged Rajbhasha Kirti Puraskar?
A) Dena Bank
B) Andhra Bank
C) Syndicate Bank
D) Vijaya Bank
- Microfinance industry association Sa-Dhan tied up with which of the following to develop digital ecosystem for India’s unbanked segment?
- What would be the estimated percentage Non-Performing Asset by March 2018 according to Crisil Ratings?
- What amount of loan Japan is giving to initiate Ahmedabad-Mumbai High-Speed Rail Network Project?
A) 86’000 crore
B) 87’000 crore
C) 88’000 crore
D) 89’000 crore
Static GK related to Today’s Current Affairs
- The Rohingya people are a tateles Indo-Aryan people from _____ State of Myanmar.
- Where is the headquarters of HSBC Holdings situated?
A) California, USA
B) Berlin, Germany
C) London, UK
D) Sydnew, Australia
- Where is the headquarters of Vijaya Bank situated?