Current Affairs 15 September 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 14 September 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 14, 2018
- The health ministry has banned the manufacture, sale and distribution of how many fixed dose combinations(FDCs) of drugs with immediate effect?
- Which company has launched an indigenously designed and developed country’s first 205T Electric Drive Rear Dump Truck?
- Which country flagged off the first bus service connecting it with Bihar?
- Indo-Bhutan Border Trade Centre was inaugurated in which state?
- Country’s first tribal tourism circuit was inaugurated in which state?
- The festival of Harvest Nuakhai is celebrated in which state?
- India’s first missile tracking ship is ready for sea trials.Name it?
- G-20 trade and investment ministrial meeting held in which country?
- Who led the Indian delegation at the 23rd meeting of India-Russia Intergovernmental Commission to discuss the expansion of Russia-India relationship across all sectors?
- The government is determined to keep fiscal deficit at how much percent?
- Who won a gold medal in 200 m race at the World Masters Athletics Championship in Malaga, Spain?
- Who won gold in the junior men’s 25m pistol event the 52nd World Shooting Championship in Changwon,South Korea?
- Who has been unanimously elected as the chairman of the board of The Advertising Standards Council of india(ASCI)?
- has been renominated as the chairman of the Ethics Committee of the Lok Sabha by Speaker Sumitra Mahajan?
- Who will be honoured with Meera Puraskar by Rajasthan Sahitya Academy for his contribution to Hindi literature?
D)Sawai Singh Shekhawat
- Mehlli Gobhai passed away at the age of 87 recently.He was related to which field?
- When is Hindi Diwas celebrated?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Advertising Standards Council of India?
- What is the capital of Russia?