Current Affairs 15 September 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 14 September 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 14, 2019
- Which organisation to publish anthology of Guru Nanak Dev writing in world languages?
- Recently Union government has decided to set up how many Ayush Health and Wellness Centres across India?
- Who has been appointed as the chairperson of the committee of the Parliamentary Committee on Finance?
- Which state government announced the formation of an expert committee to suggest a comprehensive urban development strategy for the state?
- Which state government has launched Jan Soochna Portal?
- Recently Which organisation formed committee to formulate steps to stop illegal groundwater extraction?
A)Ministry of Tribal Affairs
D)National Green Tribunal
- The fifth edition of the International Ramayana Festival began in which city/UT?
- Which country has inaugurated Southeast Asia’s largest solar power farm?
- How much amount will be provided by World Bank to finance, mini and mega food parks across the country?
- Recently Megan Schutt became the first woman to claim two hat-tricks in white ball cricket.She belongs to which country?
- Recently Which institute made a surprising entry with IISc Bengaluru on the list as the Number 1 among the 56 Indian institutes on the list of the best universities of the world compiled by UK-based Times Higher Education (THE)?
- Recently How many Indian women officers were honoured by the United Nations for their commendable services in UN mission in South Sudan?
- Recently BN Yugandhar passed away.He was related to which field?
- Recently Eddie Money passed away.He was related to which field?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of UNESCO?
- Where is the HQ of National Green Tribunal?