Current Affairs 15 September 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 14 September 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 14, 2020
- Road Transport and Highways Ministry is in the process of implementing Integrated Road Accident Database Project (iRAD) which will be applicable across the country. Which is not one of the states in which the proposal will be implemented in the first instance?
B) Uttar Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
- As announced by the Chemicals and Fertilizers Minister D V Sadananda Gowda, by which year India will be self-reliant in the production of fertilizers?
- In September 2020, which state/UT announced a health scheme intended to provide universal health insurance cover to all residents of the state/UT?
B) Jammu and Kashmir
D) West Bengal
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, situated where, has developed a device for the prevention of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)?
- At a cost of 2 thousand crore rupees, where will the research lab od DRDO be opened as notified in September 2020?
A) West Bengal
C) Madhya Pradesh
- Which company has joined hands with NVIDIA partner network to pursue opportunities in Artificial Intelligence (AI) space?
D) HCL Technologies
- Liberty General Insurance has partnered with airlines to offer Liberty Secure Travel’, an insurance policy to consumers who book airline travel through airline’s website and mobile site?
- Which company has become the second Indian firm to attain a market valuation of over Rs 9 lakh crore after Reliance Industries Limited?
A) HDFC Bank
B) Hindustan Unilever
C) Tata Consultancy Services
D) Reliance Industries Limited
- Who won the women’s singles title in US Open Tennis 2020?
A) Laura Siegemund
B) Naomi Osaka
C) Vera Zvonareva
D) Victoria Azarenka
- Who won the men’s singles title in US Open Tennis 2020?
A) Bruno Soares
B) Arthur Ashe
C) Alexander Zverev
D) Dominic Thiem
- Filmmaker Chaitanya Tamhane’s ‘The Disciple’ won the Best Screenplay award at Venice International Film Festival. The drama film is based in which language?
- India-born Shia scholar Allama Zameer Akhtar Naqvi who passed away recently was also related to which country?
- When is Hindi Diwas observed?
A) 13 September
B) 11 September
C) 14 September
D) 12 September
- What is the theme of United Nations Day for South-South Cooperation 2020?
A) South-South Cooperation in the Era of Economic, Social and Environmental Transformation beyond COVID-19
B) Pathways toward the SDGs through South-South solidarity beyond COVID-19
C) From Commitment to Action — Follow up to Buenos Aires Plan of Action+40 beyond COVID-19
D) The role of SSC and the implementation of the 2030 Agenda beyond COVID-19