Current Affairs 16 April 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 15 April 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 15, 2020
- India’s first remote Health Monitoring System to be set up in which city?
- Recently which state government launched Electronic format of comic textbooks?
- In which state, Robots to serve food, medicine to COVID-19 patients?
- How much amount was released by UN from its emergency humanitarian fund to help thousands of people affected by Cyclone Harold in the South Pacific island nation of Vanuatu?
- As per RBI data, Bank credit growth slumped to 5-decade low of how much percent in FY20?
- Which application recently launched ‘Nearby Spot’ feature?
- As per Noumura, India’s GDP to contract by how much percent in April -June 2020?
- Who has taken charge as director at Union Bank of India?
- Recently which organisation has developed COVID-19 Sample Collection Kiosk’ (COVSACK)?
- Which ministry to launched DekhoApnaDesh” webinar series?
A)Ministry of Tourism
B)ministry of Finance
C)Ministry of Defence
D)Ministry of Home AffAirs
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the capital of Vanuatu?
- Where is the HQ of Noumura Holdings?