Current Affairs 16 August 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 15 August 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of August 15, 2021
- National Health Authority has partnered with which institute to strengthen India’s response to COVID-19 crisis?
A) IIM Lucknow
B) IIT Delhi
C) IIT Ropar
D) IIM Ahmedabad
- In August 2021, the Export-Import Bank of India (Exim Bank) has entered into an agreement for USD 100 million line of credit to which country for procurement of defence items from India?
A) Sri Lanka
- Which bank unveiled a mega Brand Campaign titled ‘BADLAAV Humse Hai’?
A) AU Small Finance Bank
B) Karnataka Bank
C) IndusInd Bank
D) Jio Payments Bank
- The Reserve Bank of India canceled the license of Karnala Nagari Sahakari Bank Limited. Where is this bank based?
- The International Air Transport Association (IATA) collaborated with which of the following to facilitate international trade, particularly e-commerce?
A) United Nations Conference on Trade and Development
B) United Nations Industrial Development Organization
C) Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
D) World Trade Organization
- In the World Archery Youth Championships held in Wroclaw, Poland, Indian women team defeated which country’s team to win a gold medal?
- Researchers from which institute developed a novel method using infra-red technology to detect which patients are more at risk of becoming severely ill from COVID-19?
A) IIT Bombay
B) IISc Bengaluru
C) IIM Lucknow
D) IIT Delhi
- Women Sub-Inspector Rita Debnath of which state has been awarded the ‘Union Home Minister’s Medal for Excellence in Investigation’ for the year 2021?
A) West Bengal
B) Arunachal Pradesh
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of International Air Transport Association (IATA) located?
A) Montreal, Canada
B) Amsterdam, Netherlands
C) Stockholm, Sweden
D) Havana, Cuba
- Where is the HQ of United Nations Conference on Trade and Development situated?
A) Berlin, Germany
B) Geneva, Switzerland
C) California, USA
D) Rome, Italy