Current Affairs 16 December 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 15 December 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 15, 2019
- Vice President, M. Venkaiah Naidu, Inaugurating the FICCI ARISE Conference on School Education in which city?
- Which state government launches ‘Vijayamritham’ & ‘Sahachari’ schemes to support differently-abled people?
- Which movie bagged the ‘Suvarna Chakoram’ (The Golden Crow Pheasant) award at the 24th edition of the International Film Festival of Kerala (IFFK)?
A)Everyday Everyone Everywhere
B)The Sky is Limit
D)They Say Nothing Stays the Same
- Which country has given its nod to designate India’s NAVIC as its “allied” navigational satellite system?
- 25th UN Climate Change Conference held in which city?
- The Indian embassy has inked an agreement with a New Delhi-based non-profit charitable organisation to rebuild 11 cultural heritage sites damaged in devastating earthquakes in which country?
- Which mutual fund launched the new fund offer of India’s first corporate bond ETF (exchange-traded fund) called Bharat Bond ETF?
A)Edelweiss Mutual Fund
B)L&T Mutual Fund
C)HDFC Mutual Fund
D)Nippon Mutual Fund
- Who was crowned as 69th Miss World 2019?
D)Toni Ann Singh
- Recently ID Swami passed away.He was related to which field?
- When is International Tea Day observed?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of Tanzania?
- What is the capital of Jamaica?
- Where is the HQ of Edelweiss Group?