Current Affairs 16 December 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 15 December 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 15, 2020
- Research Institute from which country has signed an MoU with cGanga, a think-tank of National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG) for development of sludge management framework in India?
- Where did the ninth edition of the Sustainable Mountain Development Summit (SMDS) held?
- Where was the second Bangladesh-India Cotton Fest 2020 held?
- RBI approved the re-appointment of whom as the managing director of Kotak Mahindra Bank (KMB)?
A) Madhukar Parekh
B) Shankar Acharya
C) Prakash Apte
D) Uday Kotak
- Export-Import Bank of India (Exim Bank) extended a Line of Credit (LOC) of $448 million to which country?
- Which of the following has set up a new department called Corporation Finance Investigation Department (CFID) to tackle cases of diversion of funds, bank loans, etc.?
- In association with which bank has Aceware, a fintech company, launched Ace Money Micro ATM service in Kochi, Kerala?
A) Federal Bank
B) Axis Bank
C) ICICI Bank
D) Kota Mahindra Bank
- Ride-hailing platform Ola is going to invest Rs 2,400 crore for setting up its first electric scooter factory in which state?
B) Tamil Nadu
C) Madhya Pradesh
- Ratings agency Crisil revised upwards its FY21 GDP contraction estimate to what percent?
- Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) has joined hands with which of the following to bring the benefits of ecommerce to micro small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) in 10 states across India?
- Who won the 10m air rifle event at the 6th edition of the International Online Shooting Championship (IOSC)?
A) Samresh Jung
B) Vijay Kumar
C) Yash Vardhan
D) Gagan Narang
- At which two venues will Odisha host 2023 FIH (International Hockey Federation) Men’s Hockey World Cup?
A) Bhubaneswar and Rourkela
B) Rourkela and Puri
C) Cuttack and Puri
D) Balasore and Bhubaneshwar
- GRSE (Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers) has launched its Project 17A stealth frigate named what?
- Padma Vibhushan recipient, Roddam Narasimha who passed away was related with which profession?
- D Ethiraj who passed away was related to which sports?
- Kim Ki-duk who passed was a renowned filmmaker in which country?
A) Hong Kong
B) North Korea
C) South Korea
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of International Hockey Federation (FIH) situated?
A) Paris, France
B) Berlin, Germany
C) Lausanne, Switzerland
D) Vienna, Austria
- Where is the HQ of Ola situated?
- Where is the HQ of Exim Bank situated?
- Where is the HQ of Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers (GRSE) situated?