Current Affairs 16 February 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 15 February 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of February 15, 2021
- Where in Odisha, will the state government construct a ‘COVID Warrior Memorial’ for the Covid warriors who lost their lives fighting the pandemic?
A) Odisha State Museum
B) Biju Patnaik Park
C) Indira Gandhi Park Bhubaneswar
D) Orissa Modern Art Gallery
- Which state government signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) for climate resilience and low carbon development strategy formulation?
C) Madhya Pradesh
- A memorandum of understanding (MoU) was signed between Central government and Uttarakhand government for setting up of ₹173 crore science city in which city?
- Which state/UT has joined hands with the UK Space Agency’s programme for collaborative projects on ‘Impact Based Flood Forecasting using Earth Observation (EO) based Information’?
D) Jammu and Kashmir
- Indian will provide how much amount to Nepal for the restoration and conservation of three cultural heritage sites in the Kathmandu Valley?
A) NR 142 million
B) NR 156 million
C) NR 184 million
D) NR 127 million
- In February 2021, which country settled a USD 400 million currency swap facility with India?
C) Sri Lanka
- The Finance Ministry announced to infuse how much amount into state-owned general insurance companies during the current quarter in a bid to improve their financial health?
A) Rs 5000 crores
B) Rs 2000 crores
C) Rs 1000 crores
D) Rs 3000 crores
- Which bank has partnered with Maharashtra State Road Development Corporation Limited (MSRDC) and Ocean Highway Facilities and Solutions Pvt Ltd for launching country’s first FASTag powered truck terminal at Khalapur, Maharashtra?
A) Equitas Small Finance Bank
B) ESAF Small Finance Bank
C) Capital Small Finance Bank
D) Ujjivan Small Finance Bank
- Which company launched its new savings product – Guaranteed Income for Tomorrow, which provides guaranteed income to policyholders to help them achieve their long-term financial goals?
A) Reliance Nippon Life Insurance
B) Max Life Insurance
C) ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
D) Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
- Which payments bank has signed an MoU with Confederation of Real Estate Developers’ Associations of India (CREDAI) to facilitate opening of bank accounts for construction workers?
A) Fino Payments Bank
B) India Post Payments Bank
C) Jio Payments Bank
D) NSDL Payments Bank
- Which company bagged an order from the Indian Navy for supplying two Super Rapid Gun Mounts (SRGM), main guns standardised for all warships of the Indian Navy?
A) Bharat Electronics
B) Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
C) BEML Limited
D) Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
- Along with which organization, Indian Space Research Organisation announced an initiative to offer India’s best, and fully indigenous, mapping portal and geospatial services?
A) DSYN Technologies
B) Upstream Commerce
- Mario Draghi has been sworn as which country’s new prime minister?
- Which company has appointed Marc Llistosella as its chief executive officer and managing director?
B) Ford Motor
C) Tata Motors
D) Ashok Leyland
- Which of the following conferred Women Excellence Award to help women pursue their research ideas?
A) Science and Engineering Research Board
B) Department of Science and Technology
C) University Grants Commission
D) Ministry of Sciences
- Chief Minister Edappadi K Palaniswami handed over Tamil Semmal award to Muthalankurichi Kamarasu who belongs to profession namely?
- Which country’s spacecraft Tianwen-1 successfully entered orbit around Mars after a 6-1/2-month journey from Earth, which is country’s first independent mission to the red planet?
A) Hong Kong
- When is National Productivity Day observed?
A) February 11
B) February 13
C) February 12
D) February 10
- Who has debuted as author with her first book “Unfinished: A Memoir”?
A) Priyanka Chopra Jonas
B) Deepika Padukone
C) Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
D) Kangana Ranaut
- With Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) deciding to open up its ‘space’ to the private sector, in-a-first where did it test two satellites developed by private companies?
A) Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology
B) UR Rao Satellite Centre
C) Indian Institute of Remote Sensing
D) Space Applications Centre
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) headquartered?
C) New Delhi
- Where is Confederation of Real Estate Developers’ Associations of India (CREDAI) located?
B) New Delhi
- Where is U R Rao Satellite Centre located?