Current Affairs 16 January 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 15 January 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of January 15, 2020
- Which state celebrates Thiruvalluvar Day on the 2nd day of the Thai month in honour of the Saint Poet Thiruvalluvar?
B) Tamil Nadu
- When is Army Day celebrated in India?
A) January 18
B) January 16
C) January 15
D) January 14
- In which country did the archaeologists discover the world’s oldest known cave art, a life-sized picture of a wild pig that was painted at least 45,500 years ago?
- Which branch of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) won the Kayakalp Award under the B category for cleanliness for the third consecutive year?
A) AIIMS, Delhi
B) AIIMS, Rishikesh
C) AIIMS, Bhatinda
D) AIIMS, Bhubaneswar
- Name the president of Supreme Court Bar Association (SCBA) who resigned from his post recently?
A) Dushyant Dave
B) Rajesh Bhatia
C) Vikram Sardana
D) Susheel Kumar
- Which company is going to acquire Payments Technology Services Ltd (PTSL), a step-down subsidiary of fintech firm FIS?
A) Tech Mahindra
C) Larsen & Toubro
- Which of the following e-commerce portal along with 4 Indian shopping complexes figured in the latest 2020 Review of Notorious Markets for Counterfeiting and Piracy issued by the Office of the US Trade Representative?
- Which company topped the Hurun Global 500 list for 2020 in terms of valuable companies across the world?
- Realty firm Mahindra Lifespace Developers Ltd has signed an MoU with which bank for faster home loan approvals?
A) Punjab National bank
B) ICICI Bank
C) HDFC Bank
D) State Bank of India
- Which state celebrated Magh or Bhogali Bihu with traditional fervor and gaiety?
- Which state celebrated Kanuma, the festival of cattle, on the third day of Sankranti festival?
A) Tamil Nadu
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Tech Mahindra situated?
C) New Delhi
- Where is the HQ of Snapdeal situated?
A) New Delhi