Current Affairs 16 July 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 15 July 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 15, 2021
- Export Import (Exim) Bank of India extended a USD 35.26 million loan for a power transmission project being executed by Kalpataru Power Transmission in which country?
- Which of the following bank has received Reserve Bank of India’s (RBI) nod to apply for amalgamation of its promoter into itself?
A) ESAF Small Finance Bank
B) Ujjivan Small Finance Bank
C) Equitas Small Finance Bank
D) Utkarsh Small Finance Bank
- The Reserve Bank has barred which of the following from onboarding new credit, debit and prepaid card customers with effect from July 22 as it failed to comply with data storage norms?
D) American Express
- Who is the author of the book titled ‘Palleku Pattabhishekam’?
A) Abdul Samad
B) Acharya Prasanna
C) Ram Chander Jangra
D) Yalamanchili Sivaji
- 3-yr old Chryseis Knight who is the author of the book titled ‘The Great Big Lion’ hails from which country?
- Which state/UT government announced waiver of Rs 590 crore worth of loans under the farm debt waiver scheme for labourers and the landless farming community?
- Union government increased the Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees and Dearness Relief to pensioners from existing 17 per cent of the Basic Pay and Pension to what per cent?
- Which state government launched ‘Chief Minister’s COVID-19 Widows Support Scheme’ wherein social and financial security would be provided to women who have lost their husbands to the coronavirus disease?
- Industrialist N.S. Srinivasa Murthy has been appointed as the first honorary consul general of which country from India?
C) Sierra Leone
- National Asset Reconstruction Company (NARCL) registered with the Registrar of Companies (RoC) is incorporated with authorised capital of what amount?
A) Rs 300 crore
B) Rs 150 crore
C) Rs 200 crore
D) Rs 100 crore
- According to the annual UN-FAO report titled “The State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World 2021”, how many people in the world faced hunger in 2020?
A) 790 to 865 million
B) 710 to 898 million
C) 720 to 811 million
D) 740 to 823 million
- Which of the following launched ‘Retail Direct’ scheme, a one-stop solution to facilitate investment in government securities by individual investors?
A) Securities and Exchange Board of India
B) Reserve Bank of India
C) National Housing Bank
D) Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority
- What is the theme of World Youth Skills Day 2021?
A) Skills for All Post-Pandemic
B) Learning to Learn for Life and Work Post-Pandemic
C) Skills for a Resilient Youth Post-Pandemic
D) Reimagining Youth Skills Post-Pandemic
- AR Rahman and which other singer launched song titled “Hindustani Way” for Indian sports personalities as they gear up for Tokyo Olympics?
A) Advaitesha Panday
B) Raja Kumari
C) Ananya Birla
D) Vanisha Mittal
- Mamnoon Hussain who passed away was the former president of which country?
- Which state/UT government joined hands with tech giant Google to provide real-time information about buses to commuters and make public transport in the national capital more user friendly?
D) West Bengal
- Which country has become the first country in India’s immediate neighbourhood where BHIM UPI, the Indian government’s digital payment app has been launched?
D) Sri Lanka
- In July 2021, where did External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar unveiled a statue of Mahatma Gandhi?
- The Union Cabinet approved the continuation of National AYUSH Mission as a Centrally-sponsored Scheme from 1st April 2021 up to when with financial implication of nearly four thousand 607 crore rupees?
A) 31st March 2024
B) 31st March 2028
C) 31st March 2026
D) 31st March 2025
- The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) approved implementation of special livestock sector package revising various components of Government of India’s schemes for next five years starting from?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the capital city of Senegal?
- Where is the HQ of Equitas Small Finance Bank situated?
- What is the currency of Georgia?
- Where is the HQ of Food and Agriculture Organization situated?
A) Bern, Switzerland
B) Vienna, Austria
C) Rome, Italy
D) Ontario, Canada