Current Affairs 16 June 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 15 June 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 15, 2018
- Who has been sworn in as the new Prime Minister of Jordan?
A) Hani Mulki
B) John Kerry
C) Omar al-Razzaz
D) Salameh Hammad
- Name the first Indian women cricketer who has been selected for England’s Kia Super League women’s cricket tournament.
A) Jhulan Goswami
B) Smriti Mandhana
C) Veda Krishnamurthy
D) Thirush Kamini
- According to the latest forecast by Fitch Ratings, India’s GDP is projected to grow at_________ percent for 2018-19.
- “Notes of a Dream: The Authorized Biography of A.R. Rahman” is soon to hit grounds in August 2018. Who is the author of the book?
A) Krishna Trilok
B) Sudha Murthy
C) Basharat Peer
D) Thrity Umrigar
- The 23rd European Union Film Festival (EUFF) will be hosted by which country?
D) United Kingdom
- Who has been appointed as the brand ambassador of online fantasy sports platform StarPick?
A) Subrata Pal
B) Sunil Chhetri
C) Jeje Lalpekhlua
D) Bhaichung Bhutia
- Which Indian company is the only one to feature in top 100 list in Forbes 2018 Global 2000 list of most valuable companies?
A) State Bank of India
B) Larsen & Toubro
C) Tata Consultancy Services
D) Reliance Industries
- Noted poet and publisher Shahzahan Bachchu was shot dead recently. He hailed from which country?
B) Sri Lanka
- Who has been appointed as the head of the panel formed by Odisha government to recommend Jagannath temple management reforms?
A) Mohimohan Tripathy
B) Suresh Mohapatra
C) Badrinarayan Patra
D) Soumendra Priyadarshi
- The Government of India dedicated 3 Solar Power Projects of Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Limited recently with installed capacity of __________ MW each.
A) 100 MW
B) 200 MW
C) 250 MW
D) 300 MW
- Yuki Bhambri has recently been excluded for Sports Ministry’s Target Olympic Podium Scheme (TOPS). He is associated with which game?
- Which state has inked pact with US based Earth Networks to install lightning detection system in the state?
C) Andhra Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
- The 2026 FIFA World Cup will take place in which of the following countries?
A) United States, Canada and Mexico
B) Canada, Spain and Mexico
C) Mexico, Canada and Germany
D) United States, Mexico and Spain
- Which among the following payment platforms has tied up with Ola to enable enhanced booking of rides with autopay features?
D) Amazon Pay
- Mulubha Jadeja who passed away at the age of 88 was a renowned player of______
- The Wholesale Price Index (WPI) based inflation for May 2018 stood at___________according to data by CSO.
- Which northeastern state has signed an MoU with Andhra Pradesh based Smart Village Movement (SVM) to develop smart village initiative for its villages?
C) Arunachal Pradesh
- Name the Prime Minister of Georgia who resigned from the post amid protest over his economic policies.
A) Giorgi Kvirikashvili
B) Irakli Kobakhidze
C) Bidzina Ivanishvili
D) Giorgi Margvelashvili
- Which among the given states has launched month long School Chale Hum Abhiyan 2018 from June 15?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- Which among the following companies has launched low code tool “App Maker” for G Suite business to enable easy app building facility?
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- The Somnath temple is situated in which of the following states?
A) Madhya Pradesh
- Who is the Governor of Rajasthan?
A) Madan Lal Khurana
B) Shivraj Patil
C) Ram Naik
D) Kalyan Singh
- How many countries are member of the European Union?
- What is the currency of Georgia?
A) Georgian lek
B) Georgian lari
C) Georgian ruble
D) Georgian kuna
- The International Weightlifting Federation is located at__________
A) Budapest, Hungary
B) Manila, Philippines
C) The Hague, Netherlands
D) Berlin, Germany