Current Affairs 16 May 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 15 May 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 15, 2019
- The WTO Ministerial Meeting of Developing Countries concluded in which city/UT?
- Who recently scaled Mount Everest for the 23rd time breaking his own record of most successful ascents of the world’s highest peak?
A)Nayan Tara Sen
- Who became the world’s first women pilot to cross the Atlantic Ocean in a light sport aircraft?
- In which city,Indian Navy first full fledged SSB opened?
- Recently Which bank announced the launch of CO branded multi currency card with travel booking portal Goibibo?
- Recently Doordarshan launched an online souvenir store for its viewers in partnership with which company?
- Recently Vinay Dube resigned from the post of CEO.He was the former CEO of which company?
- According to CEA Krishnamurthy V Subramaniam,at how much percent India will grow in the current fiscal?
- As per CRISIL,NPA recoveries via IBC was at how much amount in 2018-19?
A)Rs 45000 cr
B)Rs 40000 cr
C)Rs 50000 cr
D)Rs 70000 cr
- Which organisation has partnered with India Mortgage Guarantee Corporation to offer a mortgage guaranteed home loan product?
- Recently Paytm launched a Paytm First Card in partnership with which bank?
B)Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Which telecom operator have tied up with HDFC life insurance to offer life cover for customers who got a prepaid recharge done?
- Who won Asia Pacific Diamond Cup 2019?
- Cyril Ramaphosa was re-elected as President of Which country?
- Who has been appointed as the first head of country’s first tri services Special Operations Division Commander?
- Who has been appointed as new Chairperson of News Broadcasting Standards Authority?
- Who has been roped as brand ambassador of BharatPe?
- Which Actor will be felicitated by the Council of European Chambers of Commerce (CEUCC) in India?
- Recently Doris Day passed away.She was related to which profession?
A)Poet and Writer
B)Actress and Singer
- What is the theme of this year’s International Day of Families?
A)Families and Climate Action:Focus on SDG13
B)Families and Inclusive Socities
C)Families and Growth
D)Families:A Social Structure
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Citibank?
- What is the currency of South Africa?