Current Affairs 16 September 2017 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 15 September 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 15, 2017
- Which of the following movie was awarded the Golden Lion Award for best movie at the 74th Venice Film Festival?
A) Xavier Legrand
B) The Shape of Water
C) Charlotte Rampling
D) Kamel El Basha
- Who is the author of the book ‘Unstoppable: My Life So Far’?
A) Sunita Williams
B) Martina Hingis
C) Serena Williams
D) Maria Sharapova
- International Day of Democracy is celebrated on which of the following day?
A) 15 September
B) 16 September
C) 17 September
D) 18 September
- What was the theme of Engineer’s day 2017?
A) “Engineering and Nationality”
B) “Engineers for the nation”
C) “Role of Engineers in a Developing India”
D) “Engineers are the best”
- Which of the following has won Kalpathi AGS – Buchi Babu All-India Invitation cricket tournament?
D) New Delhi
- Who of the following was appointed by UN Chief as the first special envoy for the oceans?
A) Mark Wren
B) Peter Thoomson
C) David Richard
D) Tom Hancock
- Who of the following was Elected as Chair of the International Olympic Committee Ethics Commission?
A) Jean Rougers
B) Peter Guterrers
C) Boutros Boutros-Ghali
D) Ban Ki-moon
- Who of the following was Indian women’s boxing’s first foreign coach, who has resigned recently?
A) Hans Streeder
B) Stephane Cottalorda
C) Paul van Ass
D) Dean Junker
- Which of the following Spacecraft helped US scientist to create first map of water trapped in the uppermost layer of the Moon’s soil?
C) Chandrayaan – 1
- India’s Quarter-1 current account deficit (CAD) 2017-18 rose from $0.4 billion to _____?
A) 14.1 Billion USD
B) 14.3 Billion USD
C) 14.5 Billion USD
D) 14.7 Billion USD
- Asian Development Bank has partnered with which of the following bank to provide finance to women borrowers in rural areas?
A) IndusInd Bank
B) Karur Vyasya Bank
C) Dena Bank
D) Federal Bank
- According to the Kochenov Quality of Nationality Index, which of the following Country has been named the best in the world?
- World’s oldest captive panda ___ has died at the age of 37 in Fuzhou, China.
- According to a recent Study by UN, Global hunger is affection what amount of people across the globe?
A) 813 million
B) 814 million
C) 815 million
D) 816 million
- U.S. awarded _____ million to the global fund to end human trafficking.
- ‘Swachhta Hi Seva’ (Cleanliness is Service) campaign is launched from which of the following places?
C) Uttar Pradesh
- India’s first Centre for Animal Law established at which of the following universities?
A) Institute of Technical Education and Research
B) Lala Lajpat Rai University
C) National Academy of Legal Studies and Research
D) Indian Institute of technology and Research
- India signed a deal of worth __ Million USD with Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA)?
- PRANAM Bill has been passed by which State Assemble?
- ‘_______ Mission 1 Million’ initiative is launched by who of the following CM?
A)Arunachal Pradesh, Pema Khandu
B)Bihar, Nitish Kumar
C)Maharashtra, Devandra Fadnavis
D)Chhattisgrah, Raman Singh
- According to the CBRE South Asia’s Global Prime Office Rents survey, which of the following country has topped the list?
- According to the CBRE South Asia’s Global Prime Office Rents survey, which of the following is the tenth most expensive office market in the world?
C)Bandra Kurla Complex
D)Bangalore City Market
Static GK related to Today’s Current Affairs
- Who is the current President Of ADB?
- Mrugavani National Park is situated at which of the following places?
- Who is the Chairman of IndusInd Bank?
- Where is the head-quarter of IndusInd Bank?