Current Affairs 16 September 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 15 September 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 15, 2019
- Recently Indian Railways signed MoU with Which organisation to foster green initiatives?
A)Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
B)National Green Tribunal
D)Confederation of Indian Industries
- Which is the first Indian company that will provide broadband services to India maritime sector?
- Recently Which portal was launched by HRD Ministry on Diksha Application?
- Which state government launched ‘Mukhyamantri Dal Poshit Yojana’?
- Which state government is soon going to launch online service to adopt cows?
- According to first-of-its-kind national survey to measure the coverage of iodised salt,Which state has the highest consumption of iodised salt in the country?
C)Jammu and Kashmir
- According to a report by media watchdog,Which is the world’s most Censored country?
- Recently The exercise TSENTR 2019 Held in Which country?
- Recently The RBI reduced the risk weight requirement for consumer loans to how much percent?
- How much capital will now be required by payment banks to apply for small finance banks license?
- Who was appointed as first Chancellor of Sports University, Rai (Sonepat)?
- Who became the first batsman to score 8 successive 50+ scores in Ashes?
- Which company has won NASSCOM’s prestigious Customer Service Excellence Award 2019 in the ‘Transformation’ category?
- Recently Sivaraman Cheriyanad passed away.He was related to which field?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of CSS Corp?
- Where is the HQ of NASSCOM?
- What is the currency of Eritrea?