Current Affairs 16 September 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 15 September 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 15, 2020
- Which country has been elected as the member of the Commission on Status of Women (CSW), a body of the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC)?
A) Sri Lanka
- Which state/UT government launched a state-wide campaign, ‘My Family, My Responsibility’, to tackle the coronavirus pandemic amid further relaxation of lockdown curbs?
A) Madhya Pradesh
- Where was the foundation stone for the construction of Arun Jaitley Memorial Sports Complex laid in September 2020?
B) Himachal Pradesh
C) Jammu & Kashmir
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Which institute has inked an MoU with Odisha University of Agriculture and Technology for cooperation in agricultural research and education?
A) IIT Roorkee
B) IIT Patna
C) IIT Kharagpur
D) IIT Bombay
- Which of the following institute in collaboration with International Financial Services Centre Authority (IFSCA) is going to establish the International Bullion Exchange in India?
A) IIT Kharagpur
B) IIM Chennai
C) IIT Ropar
D) IIM Ahmedabad
- Which country has declared rape a national emergency and ordered new measures to tackle the problem after a recent spike of cases in the country?
- ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Ltd has entered into a bancassurance tie-up with which bank for selling its insurance products?
A) Yes Bank
B) Axis Bank
C) Kotak Mahindra Bank
D) Federal Bank
- S&P Global Ratings slashed its growth forecast for India to how much per cent in the current fiscal in view of the Coronavirus pandemic?
- Who won the Tuscan Grand Prix 2020?
A) Lewis Hamilton
B) Sergio Pérez
C) Valtteri Bottas
D) Alexander Albon
- Who has been elected as the Deputy Chairman of Rajya Sabha?
A) Manoj Jha
C) Virendra Bhagat
- Who has been elected as the new chairman of the Advertising Standards Council of India (ASCI)?
A) Subhash Kamath
B) Rohit Gupta
C) Bhushan Nanda
D) Vikas Kumar
- Who has been appointed as the Executive Director at the World Bank by the Appointments Committee of the Cabinet?
A) Sooraj Sahni
B) Mohit Rai
C) Rajesh Khullar
D) Khushal Kirti
- Who has been appointed as the Executive Director of Asian Development Bank (ADB) by the Appointments Committee of the Cabinet (ACC)?
A) Ruban Kumar
B) Sameer Kumar Khare
C) Vikas Verma
D) Bhuvan Jindal
- When is Engineers’ Day celebrated in the country?
A) September 12
B) September 13
C) September 14
D) September 15
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Advertising Standards Council of India situated?
- Where is the HQ of S&P Global Ratings situated?
- Where is International Financial Services Centre Authority situated?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- Where is the HQ of United Nations Economic and Social Council situated?
A) Amsterdam, Netherlands
B) Manila, Philippines
D) New York, USA