Current Affairs 16 September 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 15 September 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 15, 2021
- When is Telangana Language Day celebrated?
A) 7 July
B) 9 September
C) 11 August
D) 10 September
- When is World Lymphoma Awareness Day observed?
A) 15 September
B) 11 September
C) 9 September
D) 4 September
- When is National Engineer’s day celebrated in India?
A) 4 September
B) 15 September
C) 10 September
D) 8 September
- What is the theme of International Day of Democracy 2021?
A) Democracy under Strain: Solutions for a Changing World
B) Recall that democracy is about people
C) Strengthening democratic resilience in the face of future crises
D) Covid-19: A Spotlight on Democracy
- Player Bhabani Roy who passed away played which sport for India?
D) Table Tennis
- Who have been named as ICC Men’s and Women’s Players of the Month for August 2021 respectively?
A) Joe Root & Eimear Richardson
B) Moeen Ali & Shauna Kavanagh
C) Eoin Morgan & Shafali Verma
D) Mohammed Siraj & Celeste Raack
- Who has been conferred with the Swami Brahmanand Award 2021 for his contribution in the field of education?
A) Anand Kumar
B) Mukesh Bansal
C) Kishori Lal Gupta
D) Harjinder Singh
- Which of the following was conferred with the “Rajbhasha Keerthi Puraskar” award?
A) NLC India Limited
B) National Mineral Development Ltd.
C) Hindalco Industries
D) National Aluminium Company
- Who has been appointed as the Advocate General of West Bengal?
A) Ramakant Mehta
B) Vikrant Bishnoi
C) Kishore Datta
D) Gopal Mukherjee
- Retired Lt. General Gurmeet Singh took oath as 8th Governor of which state?
C) Himachal Pradesh
- Lasith Malinga who announced his retirement from all forms of cricket hails from which country?
D) Sri Lanka
- The Reserve Bank of India has tied up with which country’s central bank to link their respective fast payment systems, Unified Payments Interface (UPI) and PayNow?
- Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDAI) has permitted insurers to sell short-term Covid policies till when?
A) April 2022
B) August 2022
C) June 2022
D) March 2022
- The Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ahmedabad which has been adjudged as the best B-school in India, according to the QS World University Rankings 2022 has got which rank globally?
- Which state/UT government launched Mission ‘One Gram Panchayat-One DIGI-Pay Sakhi’ in order to promote door to door digital banking and financial services in remote areas of state/UT?
A) West Bengal
D) Jammu & Kashmir
- Rural Development Ministry has provided Community Enterprise Fund loan worth what amount to over 2,600 Self Help Group entrepreneurs in a week, as part of the Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav?
A) Rs. 3.40 crore
B) Rs. 8.60 crore
C) Rs. 5.20 crore
D) Rs. 7.50 crore
- Union Tribal Affairs ministry would start Pradhan Mantri Adarsh Gram Yojana covering how many villages across the country?
- Indian signed an MoU with which country for enhancing export potential of Ayurvedic & other Indian traditional medicine products?
- Which institute launched ‘Project Udaan’, that enables translation of textbooks and other study material?
A) IIM Delhi
B) IIT Bombay
C) IIM Ahmedabad
D) IIT Kharagpur
- The Union Cabinet approved the Production-linked Incentive (PLI) Scheme for Automobile and Drone Industries with a budgetary outlay of how much amount?
A) Rs 22,365 cr
B) Rs 18,187 cr
C) Rs 14,934 cr
D) Rs 26,058 cr