Current Affairs 17 August 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 16 August 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of August 16, 2018
- Ministry of Railways launched which scheme to spread awareness about Indian Railways Heritage?
A)Digital Silver Screen
- Which state launched Dial 100 Mobile App , which will help the needy at the time of emergency?
- Which state to observe September as the “month of nutrition?
- The govt.dedicated the state’s first civil airport at Hisar to the public.Where is Hisar located?
- > Rural Electrification Corporation(REC) has inked a loan agreement with German Bank KfW for how much amount?
- Which mobile operator has launched WINGS application, a VOIP based service?
- Which payments bank has tied up with Bharti Axa Life Insurance to offer the bank’s customers insurance cover under the Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana(PMJJBY)?
A)Jana Small Finance Bank
B)Fino Payments Bank
C)Airtel Payments Bank
D)Paytm Payments Bank
- India Ratings and Research has revised down its FY19 economic growth for India at how much percent?
- Who has became the 53rd Grandmaster of India despite losing his final round game to Richard Rapport of Hungary in the ninth and final round of Abu Dhabi Masters?
- India has appointed whom as a Knowledge Partner to the Banks Board Bureau to design, implement and institutionalise a flagship leadership development strategy for public sector banks in India?
B)Egon Zehnder International
- Who was appointed as 50th President of Paraguay?
C)Mario Abdo Benitez
- Who was re-elected as Mali President?
B) Ibrahim Boubacar Keita
C)Alpha Oumar Konare
- Recently Former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee passed away. He was _______ Prime Minister of the country.
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the capital of Mali?
- What is the currency of Mali?
- What is the capital of Paraguay?