Current Affairs 17 August 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 16 August 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of August 16, 2019
- Recently PM Narendra Modi gave Which motto to push digital payments all over the country?
A)Yes to Digital Payment,No to cash
C)No Cash,Only Digital India
D)Digital India,Less Cash
- According to Union Health Minister Harsh Vardhan,Which vaccine to prevent diarrhoea will be expanded across India by September 2019?
- The 14th edition of KONKAN series held between Indian Navy and Which other country?
- The 5th International Army Scout Masters competition held in Which state?
- How much amount was contributed by India to UN Special Purpose Trust Fund for Resident Coordinator System?
A)USD 1 million
B)USD 2 million
C)USD 3 million
D)USD 4 million
- Which city to get first Indian Institute of Skills?
- Which state government announced the “Mo Sarkar” initiative during Independence Day celebration?
- Recently Which government announced free ride for women’s in government buses from Oct 29,2019?
- Recently Aditya Birla Health Insurance has entered into a bancassurance partnership with which bank?
- Who headed the panel thAt was constituted for making CSR non compliance a civil offence?
- As per Finance Act 2019,now the Housing Finance Companies will come under purview of Which organisation?
- Who became the first batsman to score 20,000 international runs in a single decade?
- Who was appointed as new head coach of Kolkata Knight Riders?
- Who became the first women to successfully land a triple twisting and double somersault in US Gymnastics Competition?
- Who won the Super Cup 2019 for the fourth time?
- Who has been awarded the 2019 Prem Bhatia Award for Outstanding Political Reporting?
- Who has been felicitated with a certificate of appreciation by Indian Embassy in Bulgaria on Independence Day?
- Which state wins the “best innovation and initiative leadership award” for its achievements in higher education in the World Education Summit-2019 held in New Delhi?
- Who will be felicitated with the Charlie Chaplin Award by the British Academy’s Los Angeles branch?
- Recently Vidya Sinha passed away.She was related to which field?
- Recently VB Chandrasekhar passed away.He was related to which field?
- Recently Madan Mani Dixit passed away.He was related to which field?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is Paro International Airport located?
- Where is Tashichhoedzong Palace situated?
- Where is the HQ of Aditya Birla Health Insurance Co Ltd?
- What is the currency of Bulgaria?