Current Affairs 17 August 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 16 August 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of August 16, 2020
- NITI Aayog partnered with which of the following to launch Artificial Intelligence (AI)-based module for school students?
C) Confederation of Indian Industry
- The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) in association with National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) launched flood and heavy rain warning system for which city in August 2020?
- NSE joined hands with which institute to offer platform for investor education?
A) IIM Ahmedabad
B) IIM Indore
C) IIM Bangalore
D) IIM Kozhikode
- Which state/UT government signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Bloomberg Philanthropies, joining 30 world cities in the initiative for global road safety?
C) Uttar Pradesh
- Which institute has developed a first-of-its-kind UVGI-based room disinfection device ‘UVSAFE’?
A) IIT Ropar
B) IIT Ranchi
C) IIT Delhi
D) IIT Roorkee
- Which public sector bank introduced “KCC (Kisan Credit Card) Review option” on its digital agricultural solution platform to enable farmers to access their KCC limit in four clicks?
A) Indian Overseas Bank
B) Bank of Baroda
C) State Bank of India
D) Canara Bank
- According to the United Nations, about how much percent of schools worldwide entered the COVID-19 pandemic lacking basic soap-and-water hand-washing facilities?
- In August 2020, India signed an MoU with which country on space cooperation?
- Which state emerged at the top of list of states in implementation of the Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation (AMRUT) scheme?
A) Tamil Nadu
D) West Bengal
- As announced by Union Minister for Road Transport and Highways Nitin Gadkari, by when India will achieve zero road accident fatalities?
- By which year the New Education Policy (NEP) aims to have 100% gross enrolment in schools?
- On the eve of Independence Day, Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched NDHM in which every Indian citizen will have health Ids. What does D stand for in NDHM?
- Which state/UT celebrated its 59th anniversary of the “De-Jure”day on 16th August?
B) Daman and Diu
C) West Bengal
- In August 2020, which player along with Mahendra Singh Dhoni announced retirement from International Cricket?
A) Yuvraj Singh
B) Suresh Raina
C) KL Rahul
D) Rohit Sharma
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of NASSCOM (National Association of Software and Service Companies) located?
B) New Delhi
- Where is the HQ of National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) located?
A) New Delhi
- Where is the HQ of TERI (The Energy and Resources Institute) located?
A) Madhya Pradesh
D) New Delhi
- Where is the HQ of Bloomberg Philanthropies situated?
- Where is the HQ of NSE (National Stock Exchange of India Limited) located?
C) New Delhi