Current Affairs 17 December 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 16 December 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 16, 2018
- Which country’s President recently visited India and hold talks with Indian PM Narendra Modi?
- Recently,India launched IRDSS to improve data relay and communication.What is “R”in IRDSS?
- Who has been sworn as new CM of Chattisgarh?
- Who will head the committee to select managing directors of public sector insurance companies?
B)Rahul Dev Vrat
- Who became the first Indian to lift the Badminton World Federation World Tour Finals Title 2018?
- Who was sworn as new PM of Sri Lanka?
- Recently,Ajayan passed away.He was related to which field?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Bank Boards Bureau?
- Where is the HQ Of ISRO?