Current Affairs 17 February 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 16 February 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of February 16, 2018
- The World Sustainable Development Summit 2018 has been inaugurated in which of the following cities?
C) New Delhi
- The Global Conference on Pharma Industry and Medical Devices has been organized in which Indian city?
- The recently launched India’s largest ‘train the trainers’ programme is related with which sports?
- According to the Military Balance 2018 report by the International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS), India overtook which country to become the fifth largest defence spender in the world in 2017?
B) United Kingdom
C) United States
- Ruud Lubbers who died recently was the longest serving prime minister of which country?
- Which among the following apps has been honored with the Best M-Government Service award in the Accessible Government category at the recently concluded World Government Summit 2018?
A) Umang App
B) NARI App
C) SFOORTI App
D) Shakthi App
- India’s first Artificial Intelligence (AI) Institute is soon to be established in which among the given cities?
A) New Delhi
- How much amount has been sanctioned by the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) for area development plans for Punjab?
A) Rs 1,918 crore
B) Rs 1,820 crore
C) Rs 1,722 crore
D) Rs 1,616 crore
- Who among the following has been appointed as the new President of South Africa?
A) Mogoeng Mogoeng
B) Cyril Ramaphosa
C) Thandi Modise
D) Baleka Mbete
- India’s largest ‘train the trainers’ programme has been launched by which noted player?
A) B. Sai Praneeth
B) H. S. Prannoy
C) Prakash Padukone
D) Pullela Gopichand
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) is located in which city?
B) New Delhi
- The International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS) is located in which country?
A) London, United Kingdom
B) Paris, France
C) Beijing, China
D) Wahisngton DC, United States
- What is the capital of Netherlands?
- What is the authorized share capital of NABARD?
A) Rs 50,000 crore
B) Rs 10,000 crore
C) Rs 20,000 crore
D) Rs.30,000 crore