Current Affairs 17 February 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 16 February 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of February 16, 2020
- Which has become the first zonal railway in the country to have functional “energy neutral” railway stations on the network?
- Recently Arvind Kejriwal took oath as CM of which state/UT?
- Which platform was launched by Union Minister of MSME Nitin Gadkari which can carry 20 Bee Boxes from one place to another without any difficulty?
A)Apiary on Wheels
B)Apiary on Tyres
- In which state, National Organic Food Festival was inaugurated?
- Which state government launched Pyaar ka Paudha’ (a plant of love) campaign to encourage practice of planting trees?
- The First phase of Kolkata’s East-West Metro corridor was dedicated to which personality?
D)Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Recently government sanctioned 9 Medical colleges and 2 AIIMS for which state?
- The 43rd session of the governing council of the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) was held in which city?
- In which city, Mobile World Congress 2020 was to be held which was cancelled recently?
- The fifth edition of exercise ‘Ajeya Warrior 2020’ was held between India and which other country?
- Who will head the committee formed by SEBI to suggest on policy matters pertaining to development of municipal debt securities and facilitate municipalities for issuance of such bonds?
- Which state/UTs will host the Khelo India Winter Games?
A)Ladakh and J&K
B)Punjab and Ladakh
C)J&K and Assam
D)Uttarakhand and Ladakh
- As per the Forbes’ Real Time Billionaires’ Index,who became second richest Indian with a networth of $ 17.8 billion,after Reliance Industries ltd chairman Mukesh Ambani?
- Which state government has decided to replace Yash Bharti Awards with State Cultural Award?
- Eva de Goede has been named as the 2019 FIH Women’s Player of the Year by the International Hockey Federation (FIH).She hails from which country?
- Recently Sonam Sherpa passed away.She was related to which field?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of Netherlands?
- Where is the HQ of SEBI?