Current Affairs 17 February 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 16 February 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of February 16, 2020
- Where did Prime Minister Modi inaugurate the country’s first full-fledged international cruise terminal, Sagarika?
D) Tamil Nadu
- Where did Prime Minister Modi lay the foundation stone of Maharaja Suheldev Memorial?
A) Uttar Pradesh
- In Partnership with the chain of which institutes did Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) launch Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship (MGNF) 2021-23?
- In which state is the Mandu Festival celebrated?
B) West Bengal
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Which state government signed an MoU with the Indian Economic Trade Organization (IETO) to implement the Sustainable Development Goals in the state with much effective manner and expanding the scope of the sustainable future?
A) Andhra Pradesh
- The Department of Pension and Pensioners’ Welfare (DoPPW) has decided to raise the upper ceiling of family pensions from Rs 45,000 per month to how much amount per month?
A) Rs 1.25 lakh
B) Rs 2.32 lakh
C) Rs 1.55 lakh
D) Rs 2.98 lakh
- Across which region of Jammu and Kashmir, the ancient Kanchoth festival, a symbol of ancient Nag culture, was observed?
A) Nubra Valley
B) Chenab Valley
C) Spiti Valley
D) Baspa Valley
- With which country has the United States extended the New START nuclear disarmament treaty?
- In which country is the spring festival called ‘Pahela Phagun’ was celebrated?
C) Sri Lanka
- Who will head the committee set up by RBI to draw a vision document for strengthening urban co-operative banks (UCBs) and exploring the potential of consolidation in the sector?
A) Mahesh Kumar Jain
B) R Gandhi
C) Viral Acharya
D) N S Vishwanathan
- To leverage the medical infrastructure available under Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB PM-JAY) in which state, has the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) joined hands with the National Health Authority (NHA)?
B) Madhya Pradesh
D) Andhra Pradesh
- According to a report by India Ratings and Research, the aggregate fiscal deficit of states is likely to be at what per cent of the gross domestic product (GDP) in 2021-22?
- According to the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Ministry, more than how many MSMEs have been registered in the country within five years?
A) 1 cr 7 lakh
B) 1 cr 2 lakh
C) 1 cr 1 lakh
D) 1 cr 5 lakh
- Indian sportsperson Naman Ojha announced his retirement from which sport?
- Who has been appointed as the new Director General of International Solar Alliance (ISA)?
A) Ajay Mathur
B) Upendra Tripathy
C) Jainarayan Mishra
D) Bhanu Pratap Singh
- Arjun Main Battle Tank (MK-1A) handed over by Prime Minister Modi to the Army is made where?
D) Tamil Nadu
- Which country’s astronomers have detected a huge optical flare from super massive black hole?
- Who has penned his memoir titled ‘Starstruck: Confessions of a TV Executive’?
A) Siddharta Das
B) Peter Mukerjea
C) Mikhail Bora
D) Rakesh Maria
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Employees’ State Insurance Corporation situated?
C) New Delhi