Current Affairs 17 January 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 16 January 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of January 16, 2019
- Who will head the Group of Ministers to look into GST related issues of the real estate sector?
- Who will head the panel to look into GST-related issues of lottery business?
A) Sudhir Mungantiwar
B)N Naheshwar Rao
C)Abhimanyu Singh Sindhu
- Union Minister of Petroleum and Natural Gas Dharmendra Pradhan flagged off which vans to promote and create awareness among people on the need of oil and gas conservation for the future?
- The 6th Women Of India Organic Festival will be held in which city?
- The 1st National Level Sports Meet for the students of Eklavya Model Residential Schools (EMRS) was inaugurated in which city?
- The festival Pongal is observed in which state of India?
- How much amount was approved by the cabinet in EXIM Bank through recapitalisation bonds to boost the bank’s capacity in export financing?
A)Rs 6000 cr
B)Rs 6500 cr
C)Rs 7000 cr
D)Rs 7500 cr
- Who recently step down as the head coach of Indian football team?
- Petr Cech recently announced his retirement.He was related to which sports?
- Recently,Tim Stone stepped down from the post of Chief Financial Officer.He was the former CFO of which photo messaging app?
- Which Indian born scientist was honored with the 2019 Japan Prize?
A)Dr Rattan Lal
D)Dr Ashok Sen
- Who is set to receive the Oscar Wilde Award 2019?
- Recently,Biraj Kumar Sinha passed away.He was related to which field?
- Recently,Rajendra Prabhu passed away.He was related to which field?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of GST Council?
- Where is the HQ of EXIM Bank?
- What is the currency of Japan?