Current Affairs 17 July 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 16 July 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 16, 2021
- The international cooperation and convention centre named “Rudraksh” inaugurated by PM Modi in Varanasi is built with the assistance of which country’s International Cooperation Agency?
- Union Cabinet approved continuation of the Centrally Sponsored Scheme (CSS) for Development of Infrastructure Facilities for Judiciary for further five years from 01.04.2021 to 31.03.2026 at a total cost of what amount?
A) Rs 14000 cr
B) Rs 9000 cr
C) Rs 12000 cr
D) Rs 7000 cr
- Where is the India’s first ‘Grain ATM’ set up to avoid long queues for ration and getting less ration from the shopkeeper?
- In July 2021, with which state government did United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) join hands to improve the Targeted Public Distribution System (TDPS) in the state?
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Which state government signed MoUs with 14 companies to ensure women empowerment and livelihood to six lakh women on a permanent basis?
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Where did Karnataka Chief Minister B S Yediyurappa launch the Electric Bike Taxi scheme?
- The government boys high school located in Stone Building College in Malleshwaram, will become the first government high school in the country to develop a satellite. How many satellites will it develop?
- With which country did India sign a pact regarding cooperation on coking coal, a key steel making raw material?
- With the cooperation of which institute, Ministry of Defence developed first Artificial Intelligence-powered grievance management application?
A) IIT Delhi
B) IIT Kanpur
C) IIT Chennai
D) IIT Roorkee
- The Indian Academy of Highway Engineers, IAHE under the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways has inked an Agreement with University of New South Wales, Australia for setting up a Centre for Advanced Transportation Technology and Systems where?
- Which city topped the latest rankings of top cities in India where All India Radio Live-streams on News On Air App are most popular?
- When is World Plastic Surgery Day observed?
A) July 15
B) July 19
C) July 13
D) July 16
- Who has compiled and edited ‘Kamala Harris and the Rise of Indian Americans’, anthology to document the historic election of Kamala Harris as the Vice President of the United States?
A) Rahul Mehta
B) Vikram Khana
C) Tarun Basu
D) Subhash Awasthi
- The Indian Space Research Organisation (Isro) successfully conducted the third long-duration hot test on the liquid propellant engine named what that would launch the ambitious Gaganyaan programme?
A) Sahaydri engine
B) Vikas engine
C) Kedar engine
D) Vikram engine
- Tennis Hall of Famer Shirley Fry Irvin who passed away hailed from which country?
D) New Zealand
- Surekha Sikri who passed away was related with which field?
- Which city is going to host Sudirman Cup Finals 2023?
- Who has become the first cricket player in the format’s history to cross 14,000 runs?
A) Brian Lara
B) Glenn Maxwell
C) KL Rahul
D) Chris Gayle
- Which player has become the quickest to 14 ODI centuries reaching the milestone in 81 innings?
A) Babar Azam
B) Hashim Amla
C) David Warner
D) Virat Kohli
- The wholesale price-based inflation eased marginally to what per cent in June?
- The government released how much amount to states to make up for the shortfall in their revenues because of the GST implementation?
A) Rs 90,000 crore
B) Rs 80,000 crore
C) Rs 65,000 crore
D) Rs 75,000 crore
- Who is the head of the panel which will decide on the quantum of stake dilution of LIC after Union Cabinet cleared disinvestment of LIC?
A) Amit Shah
B) Smriti Irani
C) Nirmala Sitharaman
D) Anurag Thakur
- The RBI cancelled the license of Dr Shivajirao Patil Nilangekar Urban Co-operative Bank Ltd situated where?
- Which has become the first Gulf nation to open an embassy in Israel, nearly a year after both countries signed an agreement to normalise diplomatic ties?
C) Saudi Arabia
- In July 2021, which country unveiled one of the world’s largest floating solar panel farms, which can produce enough electricity to power the island’s five water treatment plants?
- Which country begun the construction of the world’s first commercial modular small reactor ‘Linglong One’?
- Which of the following is implementing an integrated real-time enterprise management system (iDREAMS) to bring digital transformation in the rail assets?
A) National Transport Carriers
B) National Transport Corporation
C) Transport Authority Regional Transport Office
D) National Capital Regional Transport Corporation
- Where is IFFCO Kisan Sanchar Ltd setting up 17 Farmer Producer Organisation (FPOs) in association with National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) and National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC)?
A) Jammu and Kashmir
- Which of the following has partnered with Atal Innovation Mission (AIM), NITI Aayog to foster innovation and entrepreneurship across the healthcare sectors?
C) Startup Village
- The new Khadi products launched in July 2021 include which of the following for babies?
A) Baby wear
B) Baby toys
C) Baby Shoes
D) Baby Skin Products
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative (IFFCO) situated?
C) New Delhi
- Where is the HQ of National Capital Regional Transport Corporation situated?
A) New Delhi
- Where is the HQ of National Cooperative Development Corporation situated?
D) New Delhi
- Where is the HQ of Indian Academy of Highway Engineers situated?
- Where is the HQ of World Food Programme situated?
A) Rome, Italy
B) Paris, France
C) New York, USA
D) Lausanne, Switzerland