Current Affairs 17 June 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 16 June 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 16, 2018
- Name the female American astronaut, holding the record of most spacewalks and spending the longest time in space by US astronaut, who retired from the post recently.
A) Peggy Whitson
B) Eileen Collins
C) Stephanie Wilson
D) Barbara Morgan
- The Haryana government is setting up a production unit of the Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India (ALIMCO) at Faridabad district to help the differently-abled persons. The headquarter of ALIMCO is located in which city?
- Which among the following countries has recently adopted an economic policy to acquire more foreign workers to overcome labor shortage by relaxing visa requirment?
- Karnataka bank has unveiled a ‘Deposit Only Card’ for its Current/Overdraft customers for hassle free cash deposit. The maximum amount that can be deposited using the card is__________
A) Rs 25 lakh
B) Rs 20 lakh
C) Rs 10 lakh
D) Rs 15 lakh
- Bellandur Lake is located in which city?
- SoftBank Group Corp has announced to invest about $100 billion in a solar power project in India. The Bank is headquartered in which country?
C) Saudi Arabia
- According to government data, India’s export grew by __________ percent in May 2018 to 28.86 billion dollars as compared to a year before
A) 19.20 %
B) 20.18 %
C) 22.22 %
D) 18.16 %
- Recently, the Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu laid the foundation stone for Septage Management System and Storm Water Drainage System in which of the following states?
C) Arunachal Pradesh
- Recently, Fitch Ratings has downgraded ICICI Bank’s Support Ratings from 2 to_______ citing gap in bank’s risk control mechanism.
- Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis met World Bank CEO to seek assistance for a Multimodal Transport Corridor and the Rural Livelihood Project. Name the CEO of the World Bank?
A) Jim Yong Kim
B) Kristalina Georgieva
C) Achim Steiner
D) Jose Ángel Gurria
- Adiraju Venkateswara Rao who passed away recently was a renowned______________
A) Political Leader
- How many new Cancer Care Centres are being set up in Assam jointly with Tata Trusts?
- The Swajal scheme for clean water supply has been launched in how many aspirational districts?
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- Who is the Vice Chairperson of NITI Aayog?
A) Rajiv Kumar
B) Bibek Debroy
C) Ramesh Chand
D) V. K. Saraswat
- Name the CEO of Karnataka Bank.
A) R. A. Sankara Narayanan
B) Jai Kumar Garg
C) Mahabaleshwara M S
D) K Venkataraman
- Varthur lake is located in which state?
A) Arunachal Pradesh