Current Affairs 17 June 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 16 June 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 16, 2019
- Which country has been designated as guest of honour at the 33rd Feria Internacional del Libro de Guadalajara book fair?
- Which government signed MoU for developing smart gaushalas?
- How much amount has been approved by ADB for infrastructure projects in Tripura?
A)Rs 1500 cr
B)Rs 1575 cr
C)Rs 1650 cr
D)Rs 1700 cr
- How much amount of line of credit was provided by Exim Bank to Ghana and Mozambique together for railway projects?
- Who became the fastest player in the history to cross 11000 runs in ODIs?
- Zuzana Caputova was recently sworn is as first female president of which country?
- Who was Recently crowned as Femina Miss India World 2019?
- Who was recently inducted into Hall of Fame by Facebook by discovering Whatsapp bug?
A)Tei Lei Wang
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the capital of Slovakia?
- Where is the HQ of ADB?