Current Affairs 17 June 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 16 June 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 16, 2020
- Who launched the Feedback Call Centres on Public Grievances and interacted live with citizens whose grievances have been successfully redressed on the COVID-19 National Monitor for Public Grievances?
- Recently which country joined the league of leading economies including USA, UK, EU, Australia, Canada, France and others to launch the Global Partnership on Artificial Intelligence (GPAI).?
- How many countries has led an initiative aimed at spreading fact-based content to counter misinformation on the coronavirus, with over 130 nations endorsing the global call to fight the “infodemic” relating to the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Which Bank has launched Insta Flexicash for salary account holders?
- Which body has launched a multi-location claim settlement facility, which will allow claim settlement from any of its regional offices across the country?
- Which payments bank has launched Suraksha salary account’ for MSMEs?
A)Airtel Payments Bank
B)Fino Payments Bank
C)Paytm Payments Bank
D)AU Small Finance Bank
- Who will head the committee that has been formed related to corporate insolvency resolution process?
- Recently which first nationwide online delivery-based gas trading platform was launched by Minister of Petroleum and Natural Gas & Steel Dharmendra Pradhan?
- Who was announced the winner of New Zealand’s first ‘Virtual’ Chef competition – the ‘Quality NZ Culinary Cup’ held in India.?
B)Vikram Dev Singh
D)Chef Angad Singh Rana
- Union Minister of State for Home affairs G. Kishan Reddy launched ‘GermiBAN’,a robot, to assist COVID-19 workers in which state?
- Recently Matt Poore passed away.He was related to which field?
- Recently which famous folk singer of Uttarakhand passed away?
A)Heera Singh Rana
- Recently Madhavrao Patil passed away.He was related to which field?
- Who is the author of Naoroji: Pioneer of Indian Nationalism?
- What is the theme of this year’s International Day of Family Remittances?
A)Remittances are a lifeline
B)Families and inclusive societies
C)Migrant Workers Families
D)Remittances -A source of income
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of NewZealand?
- Where is the HQ of Airtel Payments Bank?
- Where is the HQ of EPFO?